Tren the biggest myth.

tren4thewin

So i posted on here a few months back regarding my first cycle, which was tren ace and test e. I was met with the same nonsense I have heard all over forums about how horrible it was and how I wasn't ready. I decided to ignore all the posts and go ahead and run the cycle I am currently running 1.5 ml of tren ace eod and .5 ml of test e twice a week. I did experience massive trensomnia which I cured with two melatonin's every night, I still sweat like a pig at nights and while working out, and cardio is almost non existent for me. But I feel that the hype over the sides of tren was rather overly stated, as they are minor compared to the massive gains you get. I went from not working out and being a rather fat guy 6' 225 lbs to now 201 lbs and constant compliments on how hard and lean I look.

So if you are looking to try tren and are scared by all the fear mongering ignore it, do your research and be prepared I am on my 13th week of my cycle (yes I bought two more bottle and am extending my cycle nolva and lectro seem to working pretty well during my cycle so I wont have as hard of a shutdown) and I feel great, look great, and general am rather upset that I let all the fear mongering dissuade me for so long.

Edit: Yes it is real shit, it is locally made and quality given my gains and my friends. This post isnt to discredit the vets but rather to let the new guys know that really there is nothing to fear this isnt heroin. or meth its just a strong aas.

So i posted on here a few months back regarding my first cycle, which was tren ace and test e. I was met with the same nonsense I have heard all over forums about how horrible it was and how I wasn't ready. I decided to ignore all the posts and go ahead and run the cycle I am currently running 1.5 ml of tren ace eod and .5 ml of test e twice a week. I did experience massive trensomnia which I cured with two melatonin's every night, I still sweat like a pig at nights and while working out, and cardio is almost non existent for me. But I feel that the hype over the sides of tren was rather overly stated, as they are minor compared to the massive gains you get. I went from not working out and being a rather fat guy 6' 225 lbs to now 201 lbs and constant compliments on how hard and lean I look.

So if you are looking to try tren and are scared by all the fear mongering ignore it, do your research and be prepared I am on my 13th week of my cycle (yes I bought two more bottle and am extending my cycle nolva and lectro seem to working pretty well during my cycle so I wont have as hard of a shutdown) and I feel great, look great, and general am rather upset that I let all the fear mongering dissuade me for so long.

Edit: Yes it is real shit, it is locally made and quality given my gains and my friends. This post isnt to discredit the vets but rather to let the new guys know that really there is nothing to fear this isnt heroin. or meth its just a strong aas.

Look man, don't come on here and start telling newbs they shouldn't be wary of tren and that it's ok to do your first cycle with tren. Are the sides a bit over hyped at times? Yes. Caution is needed whether tren or not

Last edited:
LOL yea right.. 450 a week tren A pinning three times a week like a pro and you're using letro for a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of test.. BS

Last edited:

Russian roulette is a great game...five out of six times that is.

What is your actual cycle? 1.5ml of tren eod and .5ml of test e 2 x week means nothing.

Take your train if thought to a garbage can. You have the same thought process of the idiots that say running deca higher than test is ok. Fucking moron

Take your train if thought to a garbage can. You have the same thought process of the idiots that say running deca higher than test is ok. Fucking moron

Yea this guy is still on his very first cycle of AAS and he's making posts giving out "advice". Shit advice at that.

And this my friends is why steroids get a bad wrap, because idiots like this ignore the guys who know what they are talking about and then when they are 35 and have screwed themselves up by using AAS stupidly they go on 60 minutes and bashes steroids for screwing him up, instead of admitting he used them stupidly. Just judging by the concentration of most tren ace and test e I've seen, your cycle works out to about 600mg/wk tren and and 250mg/wk test. On your first cycle. I know guys who have been using tren for years and still only run 400-500mg/wk. I'm not saying you can't go higher, I'm not saying that tren is evil and no one should ever use it, and I'm not saying your not going to be lucky and not have the harsh sides right now, but to eventually it's going to catch up with you and to come on here and tell new guys to go ahead and use tren at high doses because the vets are over-hyping it grinds my gears.

As I said I am new to it and have been perfectly fine. I was in constant fear of it due to forum posts on how evil it was and how no one should do it until you have a few cycles under you, but the reason for my post was to negate that fear for new guys. Come on from what I understand talking to my connection and friends it doesn't matter if you have run a deca, stan, or just a test cycle tren is it's own beast and nothing can prepare you for the potential sides. You are right that some guys cant handle them and get hit much harsher than I have ( my connect is shocked I upped my dose was originally 1 ml of tren eod and .5 of test 2 times a week and have been perfectly fine, which he has been using tren for pretty much over 10 years). I will say that no new guy should just read my post and say f it and jump into it without doing research, but I stated that in my original post.

And if I remember correctly all the dosages are pretty much made up anyways as there has been no human testing of finaplex thus toxicity levels have not been gauged properly(outside of broscience) aside from the acknowledged run test at 1/5 the dosage of the tren. To end this I am only doing this one cycle and I am finished as I just wanted a good jump start to my work out which tren has provided an amazing boost too. So you will never see me on t.v. claiming steroids are bad or should be banned like any illegal drug if you choose to use them and get fucked up from it that is your fault not the drugs.

You're fine now...That doesnt mean you cant experience any potential sides in the future..For your sake I hope not, because I've heard some pretty nasty shit from two of my friends that have cycled tren. IMO this is too much for a first cycle, but that was your decision. Im not trying to sound like a dick but I hope your diet is squared away otherwise youre gonna lose all those gains

You're an idiot. Nuff said. Just because your lazy and probably replace diet and hard work for aas. Yeah well good luck living a long healthy life. Just because you're an idiot means you don't have to tell others to be an idiot.

Is that bad? :wackit:

No, it isn't. Run it for a minimum of 2 weeks, because anything less and it can cause a little problem, but run continually it is perfectly fine.

So, this kid took tren because he was fat and lazy and never worked out, and supposedly looks shredded now? :bsflag:

just because you dont get harsh sides doesnt mean that someone else wont. you want to run tren fine nobody really cares but dont push that shit on noobs

He said he posted a few months back about he's cycle and got "non sense"? probably means the other account he had was banned, sigh another troll

For sure!!!!! Tren is wayyyy over hyped on the sides! Or I'm just a lucky one I don't get much night sweats or anything only thing is I sweat ALOT more during workout and at work

Back