trenbolone acetate become dark?

rikardo82

i have 2 vials which didnt use like 2 years one vial became dark inside ??? Is it spoiled could it be possible? Other is still light brown. One more darker is actually not opened. Both from Europharmacies??? Any ideas is it safe to use?

i have 2 vials which didnt use like 2 years one vial became dark inside ??? Is it spoiled could it be possible? Other is still light brown. One more darker is actually not opened. Both from Europharmacies??? Any ideas is it safe to use?

Only time I’ve noticed gear changing colors is if it wasn’t stored properly or the solvents in the gear broke down the rubber cap of the vial. Either way I agree with clman8585, just trash it. Write it off on your taxes...business expense for construction materials.

they were both same place that's interesting why one got spoiled other no... and it was dark space and in room temperature

I was thinking for tren cycle but then I will abandon it... not in a mood to buy new gear also... just was thinking to use it up... now will run superdrol cycle better

Hey, if it was stored a room temp, dry and out from light , I say use it.... I have seen and done somenTren that wasn't quite fresh, not old, and it was very dark and thick and sticky. Very thick n sticky ?? Why ??

But listen this shit was strong. Says my source at the time and my approval.

To qualify my statement though.... I have only done two (2) Tren cycles during my career.

Note I CANNOT handle Tren sides myself. But for the second go of it (Tren Ace) the dark sticky shit was strong. Very strong IMHO.

That's my 2 cents
OMM

ha not sure what to do I think also should be good because vial is not even open and didnt hear that oils get spoiled...
BTW did so far this one normal vial 100mg EOD 350mg week. almost no side effects. Piss is dark yellow only... :D should I bump to 500mg week? This is 2nd tren cycle

ha not sure what to do I think also should be good because vial is not even open and didnt hear that oils get spoiled...
BTW did so far this one normal vial 100mg EOD 350mg week. almost no side effects. Piss is dark yellow only... :D should I bump to 500mg week? This is 2nd tren cycle

500mg is not only a huge dose of tren, its a greedy dose of tren... Never be greedy bro.

So your pinning it even after all the vets told you to trash it and live another day...
its been a week after you pinned, did you up your dosage? hows the tren treating you? sleep much?

Back