Trenbolone Enanthate brew, little help please

James S

Hi bros

I have just ordered Trenbolone Enanthate powder and were wondering if it`s ok to use 1% BA and 15%BB with arachis oil?
Read that others had used it and that it weren`t much pain after pinning.

Another question is what is best to brew, Tren 200mg or 250mg?

And is there anything I should try to avoid?
Heard about people talking about their brew crashing ..
Do not want that!

Thanks for your help :)

Hi bros

I have just ordered Trenbolone Enanthate powder and were wondering if it`s ok to use 1% BA and 15%BB with arachis oil?
Read that others had used it and that it weren`t much pain after pinning.

I have brewed Tren Ace at 200mg/ml without any BB, and it doesn't crash at all. So, if I understood you correctly, you're asking if it's ok to use 15% BB? Or are you asking if it's ok to use arachis (peanut) oil?

I have not used arachis (peanut) oil, but as far as I know, the injection pain is mostly due to the BA, BB, and the dosage you're using. The more you have, the more pain there will be.

So, unless you cannot get any other type of oil other than arachis, then I'd say just stick with the proven oils that work such as grapeseed, canola, cotton seed. Plus, arachis has a higher viscosity than the other oils, so it will be harder to run it through a small needle.

Castor 297.0 - Thickest
Crambe 53.6
High-Oleic Safflower 41.2
Peanut 39.6
Sunflower 37.1
Grapeseed 37.0
Sesame 35.3
Corn 34.9
Cottonseed 33.5
Soybean 32.6
Safflower 31.3 - Thinnest

(from here: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/97349-viscosity-different-oils.html#post1438927)

Pharmaceutical companies use cotton seed oil.

Another question is what is best to brew, Tren 200mg or 250mg?

And is there anything I should try to avoid?
Heard about people talking about their brew crashing ..
Do not want that!

Thanks for your help :)

I have been able to make Tren A at 200mg, so most likely, Tren E could be brewed at 250mg. The enanthate ester will be easier to dissolve than an acetate ester. The only thing that you might want to watch out for is a higher concentration could be a bit more painful. (My 200mg/ml Tren A is painless, so it's possible the Tren E could also be painless at 250mg/ml)

If your Tren E crashes at 250mg, then simply add more oil so that the concentration is reduced to 200mg/ml.

If in doubt, just use 1g and brew a small sample of Tren E 250:

* Tren E: 1g
(volume is 0.8ml)
* Oil: 3.16ml
* BA (1%): 0.04ml
------------------
* Dosage: 250mg/ml Tren E
* Volume: 4ml

If the brew crashes after a day or two, lower the dosage to 200mg, so you need to do the following:

* Add more Oil: 0.99ml
* Add more BA: 0.01ml

If something I said is unclear, please let me know. I'll try to explain it.

Cheers mate.

Last edited:
Thanks Buttman :)

Yes, I`m asking if it`s ok to use 15% BB , have seen many use more, but if you say I can brew without then I guess the 15% is more then enough.
Regrading the BA at 1% I`v heard that it`s not needed much more then that, or am I wrong?
Since most people use 2, 3 or 5 %

Used the Arachis oil on my last brew, and it was a bit thick as you say, but worked fine.
Going to see if I can find the Safflower oil, and try and making two different brews and check witch one is best.
Thanks for the tip bro.

Great , will just try a small sample first like you said, hopefully it woun`t crash and I can start with the real batch.

Thanks for your help and advice :)

Thanks Buttman :)

Yes, I`m asking if it`s ok to use 15% BB , have seen many use more, but if you say I can brew without then I guess the 15% is more then enough.

You're welcome mate ;).

By the way, have you ever used BB before? If you have not, I'd suggest you read the following potential side effects of BB:

Benzyl benzoate topical Side Effects in Detail - Drugs.com
Benzyl Benzoate Side Effects | Livestrong
Ascabiol emulsion (benzyl benzoate)

Also, another thing you need to know is that BB can damage plastic and rubber (source: netdoctor.co link above). So when you store your oil in one of those vials that has a rubber or plastic cap, BB could melt it without you knowing, and you would not want to inject any of that. This is why I do not use BB at all, and would advise anyone against using it, unless it's really necessary and the benefits outweigh the risks.

Regrading the BA at 1% I`v heard that it`s not needed much more then that, or am I wrong?
Since most people use 2, 3 or 5 %

Pharmaceutical companies use 1% for the Test Cyp. I notice homebrewers use 2% or higher because they believe their brewing condition might not be as sterile as pharmmaceutical companies'. I have brewed at 1-2% without any issues, but I have had bad post injection pain (swelling, inflammation) with one of my brew when I accidentally used too much (somewhere between 5-10%).

Used the Arachis oil on my last brew, and it was a bit thick as you say, but worked fine.
Going to see if I can find the Safflower oil, and try and making two different brews and check witch one is best.
Thanks for the tip bro.

Great , will just try a small sample first like you said, hopefully it woun`t crash and I can start with the real batch.

Thanks for your help and advice :)

You're welcome, and best of luck!

You're welcome mate ;).

By the way, have you ever used BB before? If you have not, I'd suggest you read the following potential side effects of BB:

Benzyl benzoate topical Side Effects in Detail - Drugs.com
Benzyl Benzoate Side Effects | Livestrong
Ascabiol emulsion (benzyl benzoate)

Also, another thing you need to know is that BB can damage plastic and rubber (source: netdoctor.co link above). So when you store your oil in one of those vials that has a rubber or plastic cap, BB could melt it without you knowing, and you would not want to inject any of that. This is why I do not use BB at all, and would advise anyone against using it, unless it's really necessary and the benefits outweigh the risks.

Pharmaceutical companies use 1% for the Test Cyp. I notice homebrewers use 2% or higher because they believe their brewing condition might not be as sterile as pharmmaceutical companies'. I have brewed at 1-2% without any issues, but I have had bad post injection pain (swelling, inflammation) with one of my brew when I accidentally used too much (somewhere between 5-10%).

You're welcome, and best of luck!

I`v used BB before while brewing EQ, Deca N and Testo E, think I used 10% BB in all of them.
No pain at all after injecting, so were pretty happy about that.

Didn`t sound nice with melted rubber or plastic in my juice dough..

Thanks for the link, always good with some new info ;)

Nice, then I`ll stay with the 1% BA.
Was actually amazed when I took my own juice, because I`m used to that it hurts after pinning, but it didn`t with my own :D

Back