Trenbolone enanthate, these are real.

K

Kane_Red_Machine

So here are seven brands of trenbolone, they are true. I see almost every day, pretty well post pictures of people wondering if it's good or not?

I tell you these are good.
from left to right:
Endosyn, Trenabolic 200. orange, with a slight yellow deposit if it is shaken.

Androxen, trenboxen 200: same observation, the deposit yellow, is more pronounced.

dragon-pharma Trenbolone 200: light yellow, but the color varies ... nothing else to say ...

Ha, a former syntrop here, at the time or cella was, trenagen 200, with its transparent rubber.

a former sciroxx, trenadex 200: here, just changed the logo through the years ... we see them in my previous post.

Veyron-pharma tren 2.5: Very dark, but this may vary to dark yellow. nothing particular to say. (some complain of pip...)

And finally Geneza. tren enanth 200: a very clear trenbolone like sciroxx.

Here, I tried them all. they are good when they are true. syntrop no longer exists, endosyn has rough rumors about them should be avoided.

It still lacks two other trenbolone I have not tried, but deserves a mention. Novocrine trenasim 200, very difficult to find, however, a great reputation, and Biomex, which I know nothing ...

So here are seven brands of trenbolone, they are true. I see almost every day, pretty well post pictures of people wondering if it's good or not?

I tell you these are good.
from left to right:
Endosyn, Trenabolic 200. orange, with a slight yellow deposit if it is shaken.

Androxen, trenboxen 200: same observation, the deposit yellow, is more pronounced.

dragon-pharma Trenbolone 200: light yellow, but the color varies ... nothing else to say ...

Ha, a former syntrop here, at the time or cella was, trenagen 200, with its transparent rubber.

a former sciroxx, trenadex 200: here, just changed the logo through the years ... we see them in my previous post.

Veyron-pharma tren 2.5: Very dark, but this may vary to dark yellow. nothing particular to say. (some complain of pip...)

And finally Geneza. tren enanth 200: a very clear trenbolone like sciroxx.

Here, I tried them all. they are good when they are true. syntrop no longer exists, endosyn has rough rumors about them should be avoided.

It still lacks two other trenbolone I have not tried, but deserves a mention. Novocrine trenasim 200, very difficult to find, however, a great reputation, and Biomex, which I know nothing ...

Thanks kane. Very informative but idk about the quality of gp tren or sciroxx for that matter anymore. It's a shame when quality shit goes down the drain

Thanks kane. Very informative but idk about the quality of gp tren or sciroxx for that matter anymore. It's a shame when quality shit goes down the drain

Sure... i'm wodering where to find good labs...

it's always a question of switch...

being scammed, getting fake gear, underdosed batches... it became realy hard to get real good trenbolone.

my GP one, is yellow clear... i hate yellow ones... just because the tren i ran for years were always darky...

dragon-pharma, same here, clear also.

sciroxx come clear, but it oxide with the air easily... but the last batches i opened stayed stable... for an unknown reason...

same with syntrop, but the guys i've met swear it was a great tren!! that what they say.... it's dead anyway.

it cames the biomex one.

the lighter tren-e 200 i've ever seen... like no colored at all.

it's like the vial says : " please... please, don't use me... i'm just a piece of sh*t "

unless you like to inject oil in you *ss...

Androxen is very bad Trenbolone, its from Poland, I used this stuff..

thanx for sharing your experience.

then, androxen, biomex, in the list to avoid.

we will complete the list.

this is great!, can we do this with other drugs? Test E?

sure you can. don't forget than with test-e for example, you can show counterfeits, and copy from ugls, UGL, and counterfeit UGL.

it cost something. just what you see in this thread about tren, all comes from valid sources, are legit, but some are just bunk, real or counterfeit, and some are good.

biomex is just oil, before to throw it ( cause i don't want to collect just oil) i tasted a little.... just oil, no BA, no BB, and certainly no trenbolone. it was just the same oil i'm cooking with.

so you can make the same thread with test, but dont forget than you will waste some money to that. unless we become a team and anyone with eachother post what they have as real test-e and share their experiences.

Androxen is very bad Trenbolone, its from Poland, I used this stuff..

it was tren-e or tren-a. i've found some feedback according with your one about tren-a. but nothing bad from tren-e.

myself, i got no bad experience... perhaps i got luck... after all, UGLs had always difference quality in their production.

but i admit than aswell for tren-e, ther's nomore people which want to run it.

so i don't change my point of view androxen is to avoid... Sorry RBB but you don't know sh*t about steroids. run some cycle, and after, i will grant you some credibility. you said safe buy... ya he?!

some of the last batch of sciroxx from an other source... some diffrences : rubber, grey classic one, the cap, flipp-off... good or not, i dunno. it's the same than ran megatron, his opinion count overall.

the ones i've seen from IL till now had not the same cap, and not the same rubber. does it mean something something wrong.

are-they assembled diffrently? from the infos i got, they are assembled with different cap, and different rubber, but with the same oil. i suppose with the same compound inside the oil to...LOLS

Last edited:
where the hell is megatron-ed... i posted just for him LOLS!

im running oxide labs right now .. was told by many it was going to be great .. im not impressed at all .. its dark.. smells right .. but i dont feel like i am getting as much from it as i did when i ran GP tren at half the dose (my GP tren was dark about a year ago) .. so all in all dissapointed just like i was with the superman deca300

im running oxide labs right now .. was told by many it was going to be great .. im not impressed at all .. its dark.. smells right .. but i dont feel like i am getting as much from it as i did when i ran GP tren at half the dose (my GP tren was dark about a year ago) .. so all in all dissapointed just like i was with the superman deca300

gp did some batches pretty darck, very nice tren, but now it's clear yellow... classic... i posted a picture above.

it seems than all become like sh*t hum?
william llewylin said me one day, than as far as he knows 99% of the chemist don't know how to be stable in process and make a solid tren-e.

the best one was the latest batch of british dragon 2006.

where the hell is megatron-ed... i posted just for him LOLS!

Sorry guys. My phone is dead at home and the Internet goes with it, so I have been using my cell phone.

Kane, your latest Scrioxx is just like mine except for one difference. My cap is flip off but does not say so. However, if your rubber stopper is clear, you have the same one. My testodex has a black rubber stopper.

You can see why I think mine is a replica that is good to go. My labs posted last week along with my ridiculous estrogen prove this.

Look at your original photo of Sciroxx and the official website. The neck shown there is shorter and comes in at more of a 90 degree angle. The one I have has a longer deck that curves more towards the body of the vial.

Like I said, I am getting good results from my Sciroxx.

Sorry for typos.

Sorry guys. My phone is dead at home and the Internet goes with it, so I have been using my cell phone.

Kane, your latest Scrioxx is just like mine except for one difference. My cap is flip off but does not say so. However, if your rubber stopper is clear, you have the same one. My testodex has a black rubber stopper.

You can see why I think mine is a replica that is good to go. My labs posted last week along with my ridiculous estrogen prove this.

Look at your original photo of Sciroxx and the official website. The neck shown there is shorter and comes in at more of a 90 degree angle. The one I have has a longer deck that curves more towards the body of the vial.

Like I said, I am getting good results from my Sciroxx.

Sorry for typos.

okay thanx megatron-ed. everything is like you describe, except : the cap, and my rubber is grey... not clear.

it's a mind fuck... sciroxx has diffrence depending sources, batches, and all and all...

ok, ther's anyway diffrence batches to batches, for example the vials... like mention megatron.

haaaaaaaaa do i have to open this vial and test this tren oxydation and waste an other vial ... seems to be sh*tty thought. ok i will see.

Back