my chart of tren_e

• Thread starter Kane_Red_Machine
  • Start date
K

Kane_Red_Machine

i rate concidering the cost the pain, and efficacity.

Is not at you than i would make to believe than i ran all the tren ug labs in the market.

certainly not.

but i've tryed some of them.

the first is the best, the last is the worst. don't forget is just my opinion.

1. Old BD trenabol, not avaible anymore, or just a very few change to get it. realy the bestest ever.

2. EFP tren 2.5, pain in injection, but realy powerfull stuff. hightly dosed.

3. geneza and sciroxx. no pain, and you will get what is written on the vial, these lab are completly different though.

4. ROHM, WILDcat, genshi and . on the same place, RHOM need more inject because is 100 mg/ml as genshi, uk-labs and some others like dragon-pharma.

5) euro-pharm, black widow, Z-line, certainly some mistake in the recipe when they got brewed, painless, but need a long time to kick-in.

6) axio-syntrop, it works/and/not, it's strong/and/not, it looks like tren/or EQ, but i think personally it's something else mixed in. the reason i think it is simple : the side effects vary clearly with a vial to an other one... strange... it's cheap, it's very pain less...

it's not exhaustive list, it's open to discuss of corse. i will not talk about oxyde or Endosyn while they are now, almost finishing brand.

Back