Trenbolone lovers who HATE tren anxiety

hey you gotta be really careful with selegiline. Not recommended for most people. Selegiline is an MAO-I. Monoamine oxidase inhibitor. It has powerful effects on the brain and neurotransmitters. Selegiline can be life threatening if taken with certain foods specifically foods containing tyramine. Stuff like cheese can cause dangerous effects while taking selegiline.

I Highly recommend people stay away from selegiline and only use if doctor prescribed.

Selegiline can cause serotonin syndrome or other problems when combined with stimulants EVEN CAFFEINE. More powerful stimulants can be even more of an issue

Please be careful everyone and do your research

Noted! did a lot of research on it and I've read at least 100 pages of experience with people stacking it with other things, all in all it's actually saving me money since I'm no longer taking any preworkouts.Still only on day 5 and as far as I know most people notice the results after 10~20 days though today I felt pretty good in the gym!

A side effect I've noticed is sleeping for very short lengths of time and lucid dreams.

hey you gotta be really careful with selegiline. Not recommended for most people. Selegiline is an MAO-I. Monoamine oxidase inhibitor. It has powerful effects on the brain and neurotransmitters. Selegiline can be life threatening if taken with certain foods specifically foods containing tyramine. Stuff like cheese can cause dangerous effects while taking selegiline.

I Highly recommend people stay away from selegiline and only use if doctor prescribed.

Selegiline can cause serotonin syndrome or other problems when combined with stimulants EVEN CAFFEINE. More powerful stimulants can be even more of an issue

Please be careful everyone and do your research
Agreed, not something to take lightly

Noted! did a lot of research on it and I've read at least 100 pages of experience with people stacking it with other things, all in all it's actually saving me money since I'm no longer taking any preworkouts.Still only on day 5 and as far as I know most people notice the results after 10~20 days though today I felt pretty good in the gym!

A side effect I've noticed is sleeping for very short lengths of time and lucid dreams.

What was the purpose for taking this? Increase mood?

-Matt

What was the purpose for taking this? Increase mood?

-Matt

Increase mood, give me a bit of euphoria since I don't get that from pre-workouts anymore.
Just in time matt! I do feel like I'm in a much better mood and from here on I'll be taking 2mg/ED instead of 5mg/ED
For some reason though I don't sleep very much, and I feel like I'm sleeping "lightly" if that makes sense

I just use a root called Kava kava, love it!
NONE of those other pharma meds for me.,,, even if I think I may lose my mind (and thats off tren, on tren im the same, funny lol but then the kava helps for sleep when on tren.

Andro Drive would actually help the most due to the ingredients in my opinion

Ya we have many reports of Dermacrine (which is basically the topical version of AD) having mood enhancing/anxiolytic effects. I didn't personally notice it as much as I do from SA though.

AndroDrive can create IMPULSE which could actually increase anxiety IMO....

It makes people motivated -- whereas Sustain Alpha could mildly sedate you and chill you out....

-Matt

AndroDrive can create IMPULSE which could actually increase anxiety IMO....

It makes people motivated -- whereas Sustain Alpha could mildly sedate you and chill you out....

-Matt

Yep, what is nice about the drive though is 3 caps seems to do the trick, which has each bottle last 2 months.

Back