trenbolone or nandrolone deconate

I asked a simple question nothing about food or price of gear just which if either is better and why?cant believe the rediculous response

Nobody on this site is gonna take just one of those compounds. Assuming you mean no testosterone?!?!? Please be more specific bro. Thanks

And as stated above....the food will absolutely dictate the results. If we dont eat an absolutely absurd amount of food then the gear will do very little. Very.....very.....little.

Please list the cycle you are proposing and some people will be able to help you. I am assuming that you mentioned money just to try and get a more direct answer. Bit around here.....if you dont have the very small amount of money that gear costs then people will also assume you are underfed.......which would mean more food will help you more than the gear. Most guys around here spend more on protein powder and vitamins than they do on gear.

Just trying to help you understand why you received the above responses. Get back to us please bro

One last thing to note. Simple answer to your question, because I dont think you have any desire to be more specific, testosterone and deca stacked will probably put more size on you than test and tren. Tren tends to be really lean and dry gains from my understanding. Bros I've seen that have tried test stacked with various other things have always said they saw better mass and strength gain with test and deca or test and dianabol. All of the successful tren stories I've heard came from people who included it in a portion of a long cycle in which it was stacked with a lot of other compounds. These bros had a lot of cycle experience...............what is your cycle history and stats?
But again.....I'm not real sure what you are asking because the question is way too vague.

Last edited:
I am guessing you have never used Deca or Tren based on your question, so that in itself dictates that you should use Deca.

my mistake I am running 500 mg test and 500 deca weekly 49 y old 5 11 200 lbs
question was simple just askin people what worked better for them deca or tren not sure what was so complicated?if u had a choice what to run with test would it be deca or tren for mass from your personal experiences not what you heard from other people .simple question nothin complicated about it didn't ask anything about diet just what worked better for you

my mistake I am running 500 mg test and 500 deca weekly 49 y old 5 11 200 lbs
question was simple just askin people what worked better for them deca or tren not sure what was so complicated?if u had a choice what to run with test would it be deca or tren for mass from your personal experiences not what you heard from other people .simple question nothin complicated about it didn't ask anything about diet just what worked better for you

You still seem to be missing that diet is going to dictate the mass you put on during your cycle way more than which compound you choose. Save up enough money to be able to afford the food you need before embarking on a cycle.

still cant believe you cant give an answer to my simple question I know all about diet askin about which gear produced better results for you that's all im tired of your stupid crap just answer a simple question man

im not missing anything as you say just askin which worked better if anything that's all if same exact diet would one produce any diff results?????? simple question not askin about diet man

Make sure ya have a test base. I misunderstood that earlier. Sorry. And if you've never used tren before then please use acetate and start low until you find your tolerance. Good luck bro

Back