trenbolone or nandrolone deconate

Or try one this time and the other next time? We are all so very different. And probably more advisable to start with the deca. Heard too many people with nightmare tren stories. Why risk it until you've been around the block

Since nobody seems to be response-able enough to mention it..... and someone else with money might actually do it....

Running two 19-nor steroids at the same time is a pretty good recipe for lots of side effects.
Most notably would be limp dick....

I love you santa. :)

I think only megatron mentioned doing both and I think he was kinda being funny. But you bring up a great point that OP should be aware of.

And to OP......ask my man santa here about tren and the challenges it presents, be can tell ya all ya wanna know. It's why I think most lean towards deca. Someone on this site once said "tren is war". That has kinda stuck in my head ever since.

I don't think my advice was that bad actually. I said since you obviously haven't run either of these that you should default to using Deca first time. Learn how to use a 19-nor before trying Tren.

You can run Tren and Deca at the same time. Just manage estradiol and prolactin and you will be fine.

I still stand by that diet is going to dictate how much you bulk on a cycle way more than whether tren or deca is used here. OP still seems to not understand this.

Back