trenbolone

Thoms said:
From memory, I've ran test/tren, test enan at 700mg/week and tren ace at 150mg eod (it turned out to be overdosed so it was prob more). Later in the cycle I switched to tren hhbc because I got tired of eod injections. Total cycle length was 12 weeks. Zero side effects as usual, I don't get any on any AAS. I do remember one thing - I was in my car one day. Behind me was a red light with a bunch of cars waiting on different lanes. When their light turned green, They all started simultaneously. I broke out in tears because it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, lol. All those cars starting together like a band of brothers, coming my way. But that was it concerning sides.

thanks Thoms...that is pretty close to what my next cycle will be. i will be running 800mg test e per week and 75mg of tren a every other day. i understand the tren is what makes you so emotional, so i will start low on the dosage and up it if needed...and hopefully no tears will flow at 75mg eod!

i think prop, tren ace, and masteron are a great combo... that was my last cycle... I did 6 weeks at 500mg of each every week... did ED injections... I gained maybe 5 pounds, but as was stated earlier this cycle was the one that truely changed my body composition. test prop and dbol was my 1st cycle and that was Ok i guess, test enth and eq was my second cycle and I liked that one and recovered rather quickly after a good 10 weeker... but tren is the best as far as actually looking like a bodybuilder on it! The main sides I noticed from it were paranoia... I had a lump in my armpit and one on my clavicle and I was fuckin freaking out and had to go to the doctor and even after they told me it was nothing I had to go for second opinions... tren was the only steroid that kinda played with my mind a little bit.

test prop/tren ace. this is the cycle of gods. lol. i can do what ever i wish either cut, bulk, or lean bulk. all just depends on my diet and how i change it. First time i used tren i had horrible insomnia for the first week and a half. night sweats were like taking a shower and body temp was always elevated. this is second time using this combo now and i get absolutly no insomnia and minimal night sweats...is my body adapted to tren or something?

I just don't understand why some people think tren is just for cutting. This is a cattle implant drug used to improve feed efficiency. There is no rancher in the world that wants to "cut" the weight of his cattle. He wants to get them as big as possible. Tren can be used to cut with but that is controlled by diet. I think the people that lose a lot of weight with tren just aren't eating enough. Remember this game is 80 percent diet anyway. So if you want to get bigger eat a lot of good quality food and train your ass of to make into muscle. If you want to cut reduce your quality food intake and work your ass off to burn fat and keep muscle. Seems simple doesn't it.

By the way I love this stuff. I used it on my first cycle and had no problems. I started with 500mg of sus a week this was going so well I upped it to 750 a week of sus and 450 of tritren per week. I had one night with a night sweat and that was it. Worked great.

Last edited:
So called "cutting roids " are superior to most bulking roids why? well for example if you take 50mg drol /Ed and the next time Turinabol 50mg/ed you´ll gain more on anadrol at first but amost only water which will go away after the cycle while OT will give lean mass not so much as drol but not little either and youll keep them after the cycle and the same goes if you compare winny/masteron/test or a cycle of Deca/test/d-bol. But Tren is one of the best steroids out there but the only thing is that its toxic i mean its a vet drug and not for humans especially not in those doses we use ,remember when Negma made Tren hexa usually people used 3-4 76mg amps per week and it was enough.

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
i wish i coulda seen what this guy above me wrote to get himself banned lol

I'd bet money he asked where to buy some tren after hearing how great it is. lol

ArkRoyal said:
I used it on my first cycle and had no problems. I started with 500mg of sus a week this was going so well I upped it to 750 a week of sus and 450 of tritren per week. I had one night with a night sweat and that was it. Worked great.

750 mg test, 450 mg tren per week? That's a helluva first cycle!

jediclampet said:
750 mg test, 450 mg tren per week? That's a helluva first cycle!

I'm a really big guy. But I started the cycle with 500mg test. After a few weeks into it I was feeling so good and seeing such great results I upped it a bit. I was using sus amps for my test so the next step up was 750. I did an amp of sus and one mil of tritren every mwf. Had only one night with a night sweat and that was my only side. Everybody is different this worked very well for me.

Last edited:
Back