trouble taking dump...lil help here.

gogo4

hey guys I started dieting about a month or two ago and lost alot of body fat!
I eat lots of chicken and sometimes steak..cerial in the morning and veggies but at times in the morning I have trouble in the can...

I go to the bathroom to do the deed about 2-5 times per day as to where I used to go once every 2-3 days. Man I feel like I have to flex every muscle in my body for anything to come out !lol I know this sounds gross but its not even a whole pice its little pebbels now.... am I missing fiber in my diet and if I am what sorts of food are rich in fiber? :toilet:

You definately need more fiber and probably more water as well.

You said you eat cereal, but many are all white flour and sugar. Switch to 100% wheat bran and All Bran extra fiber. If you are using whole milk with your cereal, esp the 3.5% butterfat, this tends to stop you up as well. Old Fashioned cooked oatmeal is good.

Fresh fruits and vegetables are all excellent sources of fiber, and fruit esp, has a cleansing effect on the digestive tract.

I heard banana has the opposite effect is that true? I eat quite a few bananas and a apple everyday. I try to limit my carb intake but I went grocery shopping got me some oats they seem pretty good in fiber and some tortilas that has 11g fiber per x1 slice only draw back would be the 20g of carbs it contains...

Will use that for now and see how that goes. Whats an averge intake of fiber I should have per day?

I take some fiber with every meal. It could be a couple teaspoons of psysillim (sp?) powder in water or a couple caps of "Super Colon Cleanse". I probably crap 4 times per day.

Gumbo

gumbo said:
I take some fiber with every meal. It could be a couple teaspoons of psysillim (sp?) powder in water or a couple caps of "Super Colon Cleanse". I probably crap 4 times per day.

Gumbo

Psyllium Husk, you can get a bag for about 6.50, i throw it in my shakes. Good shit.

gogo4 said:
hey guys I started dieting about a month or two ago and lost alot of body fat!
I eat lots of chicken and sometimes steak..cerial in the morning and veggies but at times in the morning I have trouble in the can...

I go to the bathroom to do the deed about 2-5 times per day as to where I used to go once every 2-3 days. Man I feel like I have to flex every muscle in my body for anything to come out !lol I know this sounds gross but its not even a whole pice its little pebbels now.... am I missing fiber in my diet and if I am what sorts of food are rich in fiber? :toilet:

Eat cream of wheat :afro:

Back