TRT dose (wondering if it is to high)

Underarock13

Hey guys so currently I’m taking 200 mg of Cyp a week. So it’s two .5 injections Tuesday and Friday. I’m taking hcg three times a week intramuscular and taking exemstane Monday and Thursday. I weigh 220 lbs and am 5’11”. Does this dose seem high? Initially my test was 137 and my free t was low as well. I can’t remember off the top of my head. I’m 29 years old. I go back for bloodwork in a month.

Last edited:
Hey guys so currently I***8217;m taking 200 mg of Cyp a week. So it***8217;s two .5 injections Tuesday and Friday. I***8217;m taking hcg three times a week intramuscular and taking exemstane Monday and Thursday. I weigh 220 lbs and am 5***8217;11***8221;. Does this dose seem high? Initially my test was 137 and my free t was low as well. I can***8217;t remember off the top of my head. I***8217;m 29 years old. I go back for bloodwork in a month.

How much aromasin are you taking?

The testosterone looks like a standard TRT dosage so that looks fine. You can dial it in when you get your lab results.

I can't comment on the hCG or the AI since you didn't provide dosages.

Sorry guys the exemestane is 25mg per tablet and I take one on Monday and one on Thursday. The hcg is in just debating on cutting out because insurance doesn’t cover it.

Whats your total and free testosterone and E2 levels at? TRT should keep you within reference range and not over. 200mg a week will get you close to high or possibly over

This was based on .6 of T twice a week. Since these blood results we’ve lowered to .5 and upped the exemestane to twice a week.
T-1,256
Free-308 pg/ml
Estradiol- 60 pg/ml

You'll get different opinions, and people all respond differently, so you'll have to see how you feel and get your test and E2 levels from bloodwork to really get dialed in.

For me personally, 200 mg/wk TestE split into two per weeks 3.5 days apart, plus 2x 250 IU HCG puts me at 1,250 to 1,300 ish test on the morning of the next shot.

That's a bit above the upper range of normal, which I guess I'd consider to be 1,100 test.

For me personally if I don't take any AI that puts my E2 in the 50's to 60's range which I think is too high, so therefore that dosage i required some AI. How much varies again, but I'd say 10 mg EOD would be more than enough - about 35 mg/wk.

You mentioned 50 mg/wk which I think is too high, and you also said every 3.5 days which is too long. exemestane has a short half life so every other day is the upper limit for for best effectiveness. That's kind of awkward EOD if your shot frequency is 2x per week. If you wanted to keep it same day as shot 2x per week think about switching to arimidex

Back