TRT Journal from Want2FeelGood

You counting the days too I see.
How do you know the zinc is making you feel worse?

When I take it I start feeling better then worse, then when I stop I start feeling better again. I'm just going to let me body do its thing as far as my Hormones are concerned. I'll sort it out with the Doctor and tell him to test my E2 levels, and see where they are at.

I have a appointment on the 18th, and I am doing weekly shots. I will be due for a shot that morning, but do not see him until the afternoon, so I am going to wait to pin until after I see him. I am kind of excited to see where my levels will be at, even if I have not seen any progress yet.

Also yeah I have been counting the days, I recently stopped doing that a few days ago. Was driving me crazy lol.

Today is Sunday | 4 weeks and 2 days since starting TRT - I am getting frustrated. I should have felt some change by now. My energy is still low, I still don't have a libido, I can't get an erection unless really pushed by a woman and then it goes soft again ( also cant get it up myself), my mood is still bad, still no drive, no desire, none of the things I was hoping to see have developed yet.

I don't understand, when I first got my shot of 200mg it seemed like it was working well, now that I do 100mg EW It sucks. I now truly believe that 100mg isn't enough for me. Has anyone else experienced what I am? Doing 100mg weekly and not feeling a thing from it? Did you go up? If so, how much and how did that make a difference? Any input would be appreciated. I go to see my doctor the Friday after next, so I need to know by then if I should tell him to raise the dosage or not. Thanks.

Also Note: I am not getting anymore side effects of estrogen. Like the bloating, acne, etc. All that seems to have leveled out on its own.

you will have a much more positive experience if you simply took a shot every 3.5 days. start at 50mg a shot....it really does make a difference.

you will have a much more positive experience if you simply took a shot every 3.5 days. start at 50mg a shot....it really does make a difference.

I agree. Unfortunately I can't right now. The doctor is going to draw blood next Friday and he is going to expect to see a trough from 200mg after 2 weeks. If I do that it would be way to high. I am going to start that protocol after the blood draw though.

Last edited:

i agree. it can really make all the difference in the world. hormone fluctuations can be a bitch to deal with. i'd almost rather have a steady low T level, than a fluctuating high/medium level. once you switch to more frequent injections (when you are able) and your hormones level out, you will most likely feel like a million bucks.

i agree. it can really make all the difference in the world. hormone fluctuations can be a bitch to deal with. i'd almost rather have a steady low T level, than a fluctuating high/medium level. once you switch to more frequent injections (when you are able) and your hormones level out, you will most likely feel like a million bucks.

That will be in exactly 4 days from now. As soon as I get back from the Dr. I'm going to start my E3.5. I know exactly how its going to go already.

Me - Hey doc, my energy, libido, erections, mood, concentration, memory, and sense or well being are still in the toilet, the 200mg bi-weekly isn't working for me.

Doc - Well Mr. Want2FeelGood, lets up it to 300mg bi-weekly and wait another month or two and see where you are from there. But first I want to draw your blood to test your TT levels and see where your at.

Me - Great. My vial is getting low, wont upping the dosage make me run out faster?

Doc - Yes it will, just call my office when you run out and I will schedule a appointment so you can come in and I will write you another prescription.

Me - Great! (Knowing that I will probably not receive the script on time, and most likely screw up my levels on that week). Thanks Doc, your so smart and kind!

I will then leave, and go home to start my 75mg E3.5 day shots until I run out, then call him, then wait 1-2 weeks without any T until my appointment so I can get a refill.

Mark my words. I have espN.

Well the Doc didn't test my T levels. He said he didn't want to do it on the day of the shot. Really? So he wanted me to come back exactly 1 week after a 200mg shot and test my levels.

Sounds like somebody is trying to play me.

Logic - 1 200mg shot every 2 weeks.

Testing at 1 week after supposed 200mg shot.

Ya that makes sense.

Back