TrueProtein.Com Custom Mixes

MuscleH

I vas violated
Can someone critique this mixture for a PWO??

Total Cost: $27.87
Pounds of mixture: 3

Custom Mix Ingredients:
Ingredient % of Mix
Whey Protein Concentrate 20%
Whey Protein Isolate Cold-Filtration 35%
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein High Grade 15%
Whey Protein Isolate Microfiltrated 15%
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) 5%
Glutamine Peptides 10%
---------------
Supplement Facts
Serving Size 30 grams
Servings Per Pound 15
Total Calories 112.75
Calories from Fat 0.75
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 0.61g
Saturated Fat 0.32g
Cholesterol 6g
Sodium 86.5mg
Carbohydrates 0.85g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugar 0.49g
Protein 25.91g
Vitamin A 0mg
Vitamin C 10.57mg
Calcium 0.07mg
Iron 0.69mg
*Daily Value not established

-----------

+ PWO Carb Mix

50% Maltodextrin
50% Dextrose

----

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 30 g
Servings Per Pound: 15
Total Calories 200
Calories from Fat 0
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Carbohydrates 50g 17%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugar 25g 0%
Protein 0g 0%
Vitamin A 0mg 0%
Vitamin C 0mg 0%
Calcium 0mg 0%
Iron 0mg 0%
*Daily Value not established
--------------------

I'm not all that picky.... I just use the TeamSkip Blend all day.

I would probably add some WMS to your shake, or take it 20 mins before you down your shake

get all the ingredients separately. makes life a lot easier. makes it so much easier to weigh out 40g of powder and know about 38 of those grams are protein, instead of having to figure out how much is BCAA, glutamine, etc. Then just weigh out or measure 5g BCAA and glutamine and throw it in with the protien.

all you really need is some whey concentrate, or whey isolate. No need for a blend PWO, you will not notice the slightest difference whatsoever between the different wheys, except for possibly concentrate if it gives you stomach problems. and forget the hydrolyzed whey, it tastes like shit, and its too expensive.

Your best bet is to stick with an Isolate. Before I started using TeamSkip blend I used the Cold-Filtration Isolate all the time.

It has no taste and the power mixes very well and you are left with a very east to drink shake. Some powder will mix into a thick shake, but the cold-filtration was very very smooth.

I would also suggest paying a bit extra and adding the BSL Flavouring. I have the Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry right now. The chocolate and Strawberry get a 10/10 and the vanilla gets a 9/10. It's good stuff!!!

i never even noticed the teamSKIP blend was basically the same as the blend i use. I just have mine set up 40/40/20. Hell, it may have been skip who recommended that blend originally.

I'm going to order some today for the first time, what you guys suggest

morning, post, bedtime is when I take my shakes

right pumped said:

Morning = have egg, some slow digest = casein, isolate, and possibly carbs.

Post = Carbs, Fast absorb blend

And bedtime = casien, micellar/hydro.

Use the discount code if you do!

I can help you make a blend to fit your budget as well.

right pumped said:

I use the TeamSkip Blend all the time and I love it!!!

If you don't want to caesin in the TeamSkip blend for postworkout, then order a few lbs of the Cold-Filtration to take PW. Personally, I don't mind and just stick with the TeamSkip for all my shakes.

Add in the BSL flavour as well. It costs a few $ extra, but it is awesome stuff.

Suareezay said:
i never even noticed the teamSKIP blend was basically the same as the blend i use. I just have mine set up 40/40/20. Hell, it may have been skip who recommended that blend originally.
Its good stuff.

Easy on the stomach and doesn't have a natural taste to it. I actually ordered some BSL chocolate, straw, and van with my last order and I am disappointed that I never used it sooner.

rake922 said:
I bought 19 lbs from that place of basically casein,egg white, a tad of dextrose, a tad of whey. It was 119.00

How do I know they didn't just throw all whey in that?????????? Basically how can I trust them

( Please do me a favor and don't say something vague like "there stiff is grade A bro" )
how can you trust there isnt anthrax in your ON/EAS/CytoSport/MHP/AST/whatever protein?

Just gotta trust them. The guys that run TP are some of the best guys out there. Their customer service is a huge testament to that. Dante (one of the owners) greatly appreciates every customer, and rewards many of them with the discount code program, not to mention the already awesome prices, and isnt going to try to save a few bucks by doing anything shady. Hes giver, not a taker. If you browse IntenseMuscle.com youll see this.

Also, if they were to dump all whey concentrate into a batch that was supposed to be a mix, and someone were to test it, their goes their stellar reputation.

Their stuff is grade A bro :laugh3:

Last edited:
rake922 said:
alrighty then
If it was all Whey Concentrate, you would know. Any more than 2 scoops in a shake and if you are like me, you'll get the runs.

If I want to know for sure to ease your mind, you can send a sample away for analysis if you want to pay the $$$$$.

I'm sure we would all like to see the results.

When you buy these Whey Concentrate/Whey Isolate mixes from other companies, how much isolate do you really think is in there????? All they need to get is add 1 scoop in a 5 lb jug... Bam... There is now Isolate in there and they can jack up the price.

With TP, you tell them how much of each products you want and they make it.

Back