Trueprotein sale next 10 days Jan 11-21

DOGGCRAPP

Community Veteran, Training Guru
True Protein Happy New Year 2006 SALE!

For the next 10 days January 11th to January 21st, True Protein will award 1LB free 100% egg white protein for every $ 75.00 (not including shipping) purchased from our trueprotein.com or trueproteincanada.com sites. So if you buy $ 150.00 worth of supplements or protein, we will give you 2LBS free of 100% egg white protein. Its our way of saying thank you for the continued business into 2006. How do you take advantage of this offer? On the last page when ordering just put EGG in the discount code box and you will be rewarded with this offer! Only orders that put EGG in the discount code box will be rewarded.

Thanks for the business
Doug and Dante
www.Trueprotein.com
www.Trueproteincanada.com

awesome! i order around $350 at a time, so i should be sitting pretty. thanks! "EGG" it is.

Easto said:
If you didn't place EGG in the discount box, that's probably why you didn't receive it.

shit i must have missed that..i used your discount code...although in the comment box for the order i did request the 1lb of egg offered on this web site?? oh well i'll shoot them an email and see what comes of it.

Back