Try to coming out after 4 years of trt...

KM2016

Hello to all, i intent to recover my hpta after 4 years of trt with testosterone doses that go from 250 to week to 100 in the last 6 months about, i have added 500 / week of hcg for 4 months and my balls have more dimension, but are always small.
I want to try to recover my natural pre-levels which were about 400-450 to 34 years (now i have 38), if we're abandoned 'trt, i also go back to trt for life.
I think about stop testoterone and increase hcg to 500 per day for 2 months, start then clomid 50mg a day for 30 days, 25 mg a day for 30 days, 12.5mg a day for 30 days and then tests of the blood, after 2 months without clomid other blood test.

I want to try to get out of trt even if I feel good because my test is always very high (1500) despite being 100mg (in 2 doses) per week, taken on the day of the injection. Of course, my e2 is also high and I do not want to take anti-estrogens (I have a lot of liver sensitivity and my values become very high with anti-estrogens).

What do you think?

Last edited:
Very curious to see how this turns out. Your plan sounds like about what I would do. Please give us updates along the way

By all means try, but I'm not sure I understand your motivation. If 100mg per week has you too high why not just reduce the dose further?

im in the same boat right now.. discontinued trt 4 months ago.. 2000 iu hcg a week 500 eod injections

and now im starting clomid... 50mg ed for 7 days and then 37.5mg eod for 4 months..

im in the same boat right now.. discontinued trt 4 months ago.. 2000 iu hcg a week 500 eod injections

and now im starting clomid... 50mg ed for 7 days and then 37.5mg eod for 4 months..

Why are you quitting 3J? How long have you been on trt?

How long your trt? How are you now with hcg only? You have blood tested of Last period?

I had two children while I was on trt for years. I used 500x3 x 4 month gonasi and then I got my wife pregnant

I just got out of a two years cruise cycle about 8 weeks ago.

I blasted my balls with hcg for months to gain some size back which it did a little.

My balls really kicked in in term of volume when I started using clomid and nolvadex along with many natural test boosters.

My energy is good and so is my strength now. It took about 6 weeks

I just got out of a two years cruise cycle about 8 weeks ago.

I blasted my balls with hcg for months to gain some size back which it did a little.

My balls really kicked in in term of volume when I started using clomid and nolvadex along with many natural test boosters.

My energy is good and so is my strength now. It took about 6 weeks

What was your cruise dose? Out of curiosity

guys, I'm at 5 days of Clomid (50mg x day), after 3 weeks or so of Hcg (500xday) and I do not feel well at all, zero sexual interest, bad temper, relationship with my wife very nervous. My balls are always small, My natural level of text is probably low, I do not know if it is worth trying to recover the natural production after it was around 400ng in the past.

guys, I'm at 5 days of Clomid (50mg x day), after 3 weeks or so of Hcg (500xday) and I do not feel well at all, zero sexual interest, bad temper, relationship with my wife very nervous. My balls are always small, My natural level of text is probably low, I do not know if it is worth trying to recover the natural production after it was around 400ng in the past.
sounds like yuor E2 levels are out of whack. when are you getting blood works done again? better to see those numbers there before adding more unnesesary compounds to your body.

no, I wanted to do the blood test two months after recovery, but I do not know if I go ahead with recovery because I already know that my natural levels of T are low, in the past (5 years ago) the total natural testosterone was about 400ng, then I started trt and I immediately felt much better, especially psychologically. Personally a level of about 400ng is low for my personal needs, I have an important job that commits me 14 hours a day (I do weightlifting coach), I have to motivate and spill the others to give the best in training, I have to be the first to have psycho physical charge otherwise I have no success.

Last edited:
hi guys, my recovery attempt was not successful, after several weeks of hcg and about 3 weeks of clomid I started again with the T.
During hcg and then during clomid I felt negative feelings of depression, mood swings, no libido.
I assume that my natural level of T is very low, pre TRT was 400, now, at 29 years and after 5 years of TRT it is probably much lower, despite the clomid that was immediately to raise the level.
Needless to say, as soon as a low dose of T (110mg / week) was restarted, everything came back nice and I came back "man".

Back