Trying a Tren Solo Cycle.

Gingergains

Hey guys,

This is my first post on these forums.

I would like to talk about the current cycle I'm on and some thoughts and suggestions. No need to bash, I'm alright with constructive criticism however.

OK so my stats:

Ht - 6'0ft

Wt - 205Lbs

BF% - 13.7

Age - 26

I have about 6 years of fitness experience. I am also a personal trainer and currently an Exercise physiology major. So i understand most of what is discussed here on the forums.

Onto my cycle:

I am running a Tren A solo cycle atm. I heard good and bad, but everything is personal experience. I am not having terrible sides. My current dose is 75mgs ED. I started on 50mgs ED for the first 3 weeks. I wasnt having terrible sides, A little out of breath, some minor insomnia, minor depression. Nothing i couldnt handle, even at larger scale. The strength gains are decent, A little less sex drive, and the ol' willy works fine.

My whole purpose of posing is to find out if its ok to add some test prop to the cycle around week 5-6? I was thinking 50-75mgs ED to match the Tren. I was going to cut the tren out around week 8 and continue the Test for till week 11.

What do you guys think? I know the post is a little messy but it is my first time posting on the forums.

Thanks in advanced guys! :D

Are you male or female?

If you are male, how will you get testosterone and estrogen while running just Tren? Both are required for humans to be healthy.

Jump on the test now if it's in your possession. It should have been ran from the beginning of the cycle. I'll most likely get groaned but thankfully the body is able to handle a lot of abuse from steroid misuse.

Hey guys,

This is my first post on these forums.

I would like to talk about the current cycle I'm on and some thoughts and suggestions. No need to bash, I'm alright with constructive criticism however.

OK so my stats:

Ht - 6'0ft

Wt - 205Lbs

BF% - 13.7

Age - 26

I have about 6 years of fitness experience. I am also a personal trainer and currently an Exercise physiology major. So i understand most of what is discussed here on the forums.

Onto my cycle:

I am running a Tren A solo cycle atm. I heard good and bad, but everything is personal experience. I am not having terrible sides. My current dose is 75mgs ED. I started on 50mgs ED for the first 3 weeks. I wasnt having terrible sides, A little out of breath, some minor insomnia, minor depression. Nothing i couldnt handle, even at larger scale. The strength gains are decent, A little less sex drive, and the ol' willy works fine.

My whole purpose of posing is to find out if its ok to add some test prop to the cycle around week 5-6? I was thinking 50-75mgs ED to match the Tren. I was going to cut the tren out around week 8 and continue the Test for till week 11.

What do you guys think? I know the post is a little messy but it is my first time posting on the forums.

Thanks in advanced guys! :D

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to read up in here all you can and ask away, dont be shy. Please keep us posted :)

So i understand most of what is discussed here on the forums.

Clearly not!

You should have ran Test from day 1... you have suppressed your own natural testosterone, therefore exogenous testosterone should have been introduced immediately.

You need to start Test immediately, and run an AI to control estrogen on cycle.

I would also recommend running HCG from now too and run this @ 250iu twice weekly up until 3 days before PCT.

NB: You clearly did ZERO research for this cycle. Do not run another one until you have read all the beginner cycle stickies at the head of the forum.

Also, tren kills endurance like Rosie O'Donnell kills libido. Get some GW50 (SARMs sellers sell it, such as SarmsSearch). GW50's huge claim to fame is that it massively increases endurance (in most people). Adding GW50 to a Tren cycle should balance the two out.

Now to remove the thought of O'Donnell from my mind...

Thanks for the feed back. I have read numerous posts of people using tren by itself. I understand I have shut my self down and yes my endurance is terrible right now lol I'm winded from barbell curls...not to mention sex...I felt like I couldn't breath afterwards. Gf was worried lol

I just wanted to know if it was safe to start a testosterone cycle after I had cycled tren solo for 6 weeks. I'm not prone to gyno or other sides. Never taken an AI for the 4 cycles I've done and been fine.

Thanks for the feed back. I have read numerous posts of people using tren by itself. I understand I have shut my self down and yes my endurance is terrible right now lol I'm winded from barbell curls...not to mention sex...I felt like I couldn't breath afterwards. Gf was worried lol

I just wanted to know if it was safe to start a testosterone cycle after I had cycled tren solo for 6 weeks. I'm not prone to gyno or other sides. Never taken an AI for the 4 cycles I've done and been fine.

God damn fools always wanting to get spoon fed!

Also dummy an AI isn't for just GYNO. Someone needs to breathe some water!

if you worried about increasing side with adding test, just go low dose, atleast trt dose.Test should be included in this cycle.

The fact that the OP can still get wood using tren without test and prami is a wonder in itself. Me thinks he is headed for disaster real soon. And a full recovery could prove to be somewhat elusive

OP I can't believe you haven't researched the purpose of running an AI. Silly boy, read the sticky's and find the one on Estrogen and Prolactin. The sides of High and Low Estrogen. OMG this is probably the 3-4th post by me today talking about the sides of Estro.

Really where are you NB's when all this is discussed. Where are you all when we keep saying READ THE STICKY"S . Come on now I'll close with this READ the FVCKIN sticky's and learn about Estrogen. Also this thing of "I'll keep it on hand" Oh great when you notice a lump you'll plug it in...........Oh after you cum in her you'll start to wear a condom..........TOO LATE :dunno: huh??

Why did you do this cycle? Who came up with the idea for it? And why, before you did this, did you not research on what you were about to embark on. Would you skydive without any knowledge on the subject? No, you wouldnt, because that would be pretty risky.

Of all the compounds to run WITHOUT Testosterone, although none should be, this is probably the worst option.

If you continue with this cycle, Testosterone and an AI need to be added NOW. If you chose to abort cycle or continue without Testosterone make damn sure you have a proper PCT protocol in place.

Do you have knowledge on PCT?

Last edited:
OP I can't believe you haven't researched the purpose of running an AI. Silly boy, read the sticky's and find the one on Estrogen and Prolactin. The sides of High and Low Estrogen. OMG this is probably the 3-4th post by me today talking about the sides of Estro.

Really where are you NB's when all this is discussed. Where are you all when we keep saying READ THE STICKY"S . Come on now I'll close with this READ the FVCKIN sticky's and learn about Estrogen. Also this thing of "I'll keep it on hand" Oh great when you notice a lump you'll plug it in...........Oh after you cum in her you'll start to wear a condom..........TOO LATE :dunno: huh??

Well... He won't need an AI if he is only running Tren...

Also, tren kills endurance like Rosie O'Donnell kills libido. Get some GW50 (SARMs sellers sell it, such as SarmsSearch). GW50's huge claim to fame is that it massively increases endurance (in most people). Adding GW50 to a Tren cycle should balance the two out.

Now to remove the thought of O'Donnell from my mind...

Thanks for that..now I can't that image out of my head!

Thanks for that..now I can't that image out of my head!

Here, this will help. :)

8Y4v372.jpg

I really can't add much more to this thread other than chemically castrating oneself intentionally is never a good idea.

Back