Trying for the first time. Could use some advice

Hey guys
I'm 23 years old 6'4" 237 lbs with 15% body fat. I'm looking to try steroids and any advice or suggestions would be great.
This is what I've come up with so far:
20mg dbol preworkout 10mg bedtime 4-5 weeks
12.5mg aromasin every other day.
Nolvadex 20mg each day for 4 weeks starting 10 days after last injection.
500mg test enanthate every week 10 weeks

I still need to get blood work done but this is what I've come up with based on my research. Any tips suggestions or advice would be awesome harsh or not I want to learn. Thanks guys!

Kudos for searching and not having to be spoon fed dude !

Is your diet in check? No honestly, because you won't grow regardless of what your run without a decent diet. I only say that for your benefeit ;)

Cycle looks good, I would honestly just stick with the 500mg Test a week and extend it to 12 weeks so you get the most out of it. Drop the dbol, you'll want to see how your respond to test alone (believe me test alone is quite powerful with the right diet, dbol is not neccesary however if you really want use the dbol split up 10mg morning, 10mg miday and 10mg an hour before working out, don't take it at night).

Get bloodwork done pre cycle so you have a baseline of where you are, mid cycle just to check where e2 and test levels are for the sake of knowing and also to know if your gear is legit or not and no earlier than a month after stopping PCT to check you have restored and everything is running smoothly.

Inject the test 250mg Monday morning and 250mg Thurday night (I do my injects sunday morning and thursday night so I don't have to worry about injecting monday morning saves time before work etc).

Also your PCT time is way to early, in reality it will be more like 21 days before you should start your PCT (Test Enanthate will still be lingering in levels enough to still be supressing you). Use the PCT Calculator to work out when you should start PCT.

Nolva is old school for PCT, effective is some not effective in some, Clomid is better at restoring the HPTA but Toremifene is the superior one of them all and has the least side effects (Clomid is rather harsh in terms of sides, eyesight and mood problems fuck that never touching it again although I am on TRT and don't have to PCT anyway).

Aromasin 6.25mg ED would be better as the half life of it is quite short so ED dosing is much more suitable. Again, adjust as needed if you start getting gyno/e2 symptoms (which can be confirmed via mid cycle blood test as well), you don't want to high or to low, but if anything being a little high is better than a little low IMO. Otherwise, adex would be the next best choice, .25mg EOD and adjust as needed.

You can get all the ancillaries from AR-R if you need, they are all liquid form which makes dosing easier than tabs IMO and are legit ;)

i agree with STAUNCHED427. but read the stickies at the top of this forum. it will give you all the info you need then ask questions. these guys wont steer you wrong, but like STAUNCHED427 said. i would def. stick to a test only cycle for your first one. easy very little if any sides and great gains. your body will respond well since it is your first cycle. i def would not start with dbol. good luck kbro

Lets see here, a couple things could be changed with your cycle. Ill just run through everything you listed on your cycle.

30mg Dbol is a perfect dose to start off at. You'd be safe even if you bumped it up to 50mg if you were feeling it.

12.5mg Aromasin may or may not be sufficient. Especially while taking the Dbol in the first few weeks, you may need to bump the Aromasin to 25mg. Mid-Cycle blood work is crucial for determining if your AI dose is correct.

20mg Nolvadex for PCT is pretty damn weak..wouldn't cut it in my books. I would recommend Nolvadex 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg and Clomid 100mg/100mg/50mg/50mg. Starting 15 days after your last pin.

500mg test enanthate is a good first cycle dose. Dose it 250mg, 2x weekly, 3.5 days apart. (ie. Mon. AM & Thrs. PM)

You may want to also consider taking hCG during your cycle..500iu/week. Dose this 250iu, 2x weekly, 3.5 days apart.

Lets see here, a couple things could be changed with your cycle. Ill just run through everything you listed on your cycle.

30mg Dbol is a perfect dose to start off at. You'd be safe even if you bumped it up to 50mg if you were feeling it.

12.5mg Aromasin may or may not be sufficient. Especially while taking the Dbol in the first few weeks, you may need to bump the Aromasin to 25mg. Mid-Cycle blood work is crucial for determining if your AI dose is correct.

20mg Nolvadex for PCT is pretty damn weak..wouldn't cut it in my books. I would recommend Nolvadex 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg and Clomid 100mg/100mg/50mg/50mg. Starting 15 days after your last pin.

500mg test enanthate is a good first cycle dose. Dose it 250mg, 2x weekly, 3.5 days apart. (ie. Mon. AM & Thrs. PM)

You may want to also consider taking hCG during your cycle..500iu/week. Dose this 250iu, 2x weekly, 3.5 days apart.

Pretty much this but would run the test longer then 10 weeks. Your going to just tear getting some nice gains the. You will have to come off @ 10 weeks. At least 12 weeks 14 preferably

Yep if you do go with the dbol (I still say stick with test, save dbol for next) and happen to be prone to gyno/e2 sides you can be garaunteed you will experience them on dbol as it aromatases heavily into the methyl-estradiol so you may need 12.5mg ED over 6mg. Again, another reason why I say go for test so you can see how you react to it, if you have e2 sides on 500mg test you can safely say you will get them on dbol.

Get Toremifene, however Nolva/Clomid will suffice. It works, but it is old school and Toremifene is much better and less sides.

Yep forgot to add that, I used to say hCG isn't a requirement for test only @ 10-12 weeks but if you can get it then don't turn it down, will keep your nuts nice and plump on cycle and will make PCT a little easier. Use the protocol above ^^^.

Back