Trying to make Prop/Tren Combo - Check My Numbers

Deep South Chris

the one and only BEACH
id like to make it 75mg prop/75mg tren per ml

this is what i came up with. help me out if im wrong.

To make 50cc of this:

*3.75g Tren powder
*3.75g Prop powder
*the two hormones will displace 5.625ml
*2.5ml BA - 5%
*7.5ml BB - 15%
*34.375ml of grapeseed oil

im figuring this will yield 50ml of 150mg/ml - 75tren/75prop per cc...

thanks in advance

why? make them seperate and then you not locked into a dose %.

thats prolly gonna be painfull too. either one of those by them selves at 150 is painfull for most people.

i was just swayed to use the prop from talking to people and reading others who said it was kick ass. not making as one so does is locked in makes sense though. mrank, so you would reccomend like enanthate 500mg week?

FUCK prop. Short esters are such horeshit. They hurt, they need to be injected more often, they dont hold in solution, they suck. Long esters all the way and if your really impatient, choke down some dbol for a few weeks. Test enanthate is a beautiful thing. Pain free right up to around 400-500mg/ml. Never crashes, mmmm. Good shit right there.

As you can see Chris, us guys around here don't like SE gear. Why spend so much time sticking yourself?

I am on 750mg/w Test E, 400mg Tren E, 400mg Mast E and you know how many shots I do a week?

Now, would you rather do that or do a dozen a week and be in pain... just so you can see results a couple weeks sooner? Fuck that.

thanks for all the replys! im deffinatly down for sticking myself less. I wasnt chhosing the prop because i was impatient though, just due to everyone saying it was a kickass cycle. I would actually prefer to do the enanthate due to the pain i hear about from prop.

and the avi is my better half, she keeps me well entertained

Testosterone propionate without the ester = testosterone
Testosterone enanthate without the ester = testosterone

Only difference is how long it takes for the ester to get removed after injection.

Deep South Chris said:
and the avi is my better half, she keeps me well entertained

it appears from that pic that she keeps her customers well entertained as well. :)

Back