I am wondering about the best way to start my cycle.

moranimal1130

I am 27 years old
172 lbs.
5 ft 8 in.

I am beginning a cycle of Test E 300 stacked with Tren ace 100.

TEST E 300 Mon/Fri 1ml per pin
Tren Ace Mon/Wed/Fri 1 ml per pin
Total of 12/wk cycle

Also going to do .5mg of anastrozole e3d along with clenbutorol .4 mg ed for 2 weeks on then 2 off for 12 wks going up .2 mg every 4 WK period

I am wondering if i should run test p along with test e and tren ace for the first four wks at 100 mgs Mon/Wed/Fri so that i can jump start the cycle and keep the test working with the tren

This is my 2nd cycle although my first was only 40 days long of Test 400, 200E/200CYP and Tren ace 100.

i saw amazing results after 2 and 1/2 weeks and they just got better strength and size but i am going to admit im not wicked experienced yet.

i know people might think this is a heavy cycle for someone so new a lot of pins and sides but i am prepared for that i just want to know if running 100 mgs Mon/Wed/Fri or test prop along with the test e and tren ace is appropriate or should i do 50 mgs Mon Wed Fri...or is it not necessary?

And what would people suggest for post cycle if any

THANKS!

Last edited:
Where did you come up with this idea.? This combination of compounds?. Your first cycle was not even half as long as a first cycle should be. Why did you stop so soon?. Plus where did you get the idea that running anything besides test on your first cycle would be a good idea? I'm thinking you may want to do a bit more research before you put anything else in your system. Come up with something more simple for this cycle like test only at 500mgs a week for at least 12 weeks. If your diet is in check you would be surprised at the results.

Ummm... you were supposed to read that info, not click the link and post the same question there. The info is there. I think alot of the spoon feeders are taking a break right now. Someone will be along to spoon feed you the pct protocol you need. And if you've read anything, even the first response in this thread, you know you should run a simple test only cycle for the required amount of time. Leave tren for cycle 4 or 5.

Ummm... you were supposed to read that info, not click the link and post the same question there. The info is there. I think alot of the spoon feeders are taking a break right now. Someone will be along to spoon feed you the pct protocol you need. And if you've read anything, even the first response in this thread, you know you should run a simple test only cycle for the required amount of time. Leave tren for cycle 4 or 5.

Hmmm, maybe he is searching for the answer he wants to hear.

I responded to this in the sticky thread that you also posted the very same question in. Please don't spam the forums by asking the same question all over the place.

Ummmm ya i suppose i was kind of in a rush i was wondering if i should order the test prop which i did not. I get its a big cycle i ended up going to jail and was unable to finish the first cycle. I was unaware that people were actually responding to this thread im still learning how to navigate this site...everyone says to wait to do the tren that has done steroids before and i get this is serious stuff but i dont know if i plan on doing tren for ever test on the other hand i am going to cycle...i would appreciate info on the PCT...i just posted this on the other thread too...again i didnt look at this thread as i havent really figured out the navigation of the site buti will stick to this thread from now on.

I replied there. You will need to click a link though.

Mega, you are a wonderful human being. You answer these questions daily and only lose your cool on the actual trolls. You're a better man than I.

Hey so i read the links and actually found out what i need to know plus more i guess im just excited/nervous about all this but thank u for the advice i will take it all in and i will apparently keep reading because i have seen everything i wanted to know plus things i needed to know

I was where you are Oct 2014. Except I actually thought I knew something about all this before I came here and educated myself properly. The stickys at the top are full of good info. When you think you habe a grip on things, find some of mrrippedzilla's threads on stuff. That'll be good for another week's worth of reading.

Aight thanks i was reading docjs he seems to have some good info i appreciate it...i have been told before that i think i know everything but this is a lot of stuff and i am obviously a rookie here i will read the other libks and search the one u just gave me thanks

The sad thing about rookie users these days is that a lot of them seem to think that more compounds means greater results. We got guys trying to run test cyp, deca, clen, and anavar. Lol "i want to get big and ripped" they say

We just need to give them a little push in the right direction. Most will get it and the ones that don't, weren't really lookimg for advice anyway.

Ummmm ya i suppose i was kind of in a rush i was wondering if i should order the test prop which i did not. I get its a big cycle i ended up going to jail and was unable to finish the first cycle. I was unaware that people were actually responding to this thread im still learning how to navigate this site...everyone says to wait to do the tren that has done steroids before and i get this is serious stuff but i dont know if i plan on doing tren for ever test on the other hand i am going to cycle...i would appreciate info on the PCT...i just posted this on the other thread too...again i didnt look at this thread as i havent really figured out the navigation of the site buti will stick to this thread from now on.

Good to hear, and listen to all the feedback and apply it and read up here http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../675497-ology-frequently-asked-questions.html

From all this info ive been reading ive decided to knock out the clen as to my body fat isnt really that high any way.. (im guessing because when i flex i can see me abs) and it apparently can get you wired and shakey and other stuff which i think the tren is going to somewhat do anyway...The only reason im running Tren on my first cycle is because i heard its the strongest hormone that doesnt aromatize from a buddy who does steroids a lot (he also told me that its a heavy cycle and he wouldnt recommend it for my first cycle but when i asked him what bad could happen from running it my first cycle he said nothing probably except mental stuff and heavy sides...so ive decided to keep the tren on board but knock it down to .75ml Mon/Wed/Fri. Im going to stick to the test E 300 1ml 2 times a week Mon/Fri. Im going to go to the gym 5/6 days a week and eat about 3000 calories a day along with 350g protein..hopefully i can get it all in everyday...and sleep for atleast 81/2 hours every night...I have gone to costco and bought 25 pounds of chicken breast 5 cartons of eggs protein bars (and shakes when i go to the gym) also got vegetables and some fruit. Im not going to worry about my carbs intake on any given day because im 27 and if im hungry ill eat. Ive gotten a daily multi V that was recommended by a friend and i think im going to run clomid and nolva for my PCT Instead of just clomid like i was originally going to do. Any other crticism would be accepted if anyone thinks i should tweak anything

Should pin test mon and thurs. That puts you at 3.5 days between pins. Tren ace should be pinned eod if not every day. Your likely to get a roller coaster effect only pinning it 3 times a week.

From all this info ive been reading ive decided to knock out the clen as to my body fat isnt really that high any way.. (im guessing because when i flex i can see me abs) and it apparently can get you wired and shakey and other stuff which i think the tren is going to somewhat do anyway...The only reason im running Tren on my first cycle is because i heard its the strongest hormone that doesnt aromatize from a buddy who does steroids a lot (he also told me that its a heavy cycle and he wouldnt recommend it for my first cycle but when i asked him what bad could happen from running it my first cycle he said nothing probably except mental stuff and heavy sides...so ive decided to keep the tren on board but knock it down to .75ml Mon/Wed/Fri. Im going to stick to the test E 300 1ml 2 times a week Mon/Fri. Im going to go to the gym 5/6 days a week and eat about 3000 calories a day along with 350g protein..hopefully i can get it all in everyday...and sleep for atleast 81/2 hours every night...I have gone to costco and bought 25 pounds of chicken breast 5 cartons of eggs protein bars (and shakes when i go to the gym) also got vegetables and some fruit. Im not going to worry about my carbs intake on any given day because im 27 and if im hungry ill eat. Ive gotten a daily multi V that was recommended by a friend and i think im going to run clomid and nolva for my PCT Instead of just clomid like i was originally going to do. Any other crticism would be accepted if anyone thinks i should tweak anything

Should have listened to your friend. No way in hell that Tren should be used on a first cycle. You will see when you start lactating from your nipples and your dick goes soft 2 minutes into sex.

The sad thing about rookie users these days is that a lot of them seem to think that more compounds means greater results. We got guys trying to run test cyp, deca, clen, and anavar. Lol "i want to get big and ripped" they say

Very sad indeed, and they truly believe they can do it in 1 year since this guy and that guy did it. Man the long term sides will be devastating for those lads I suspect.

Back