Turns out EVERYONE at my gym is on AAS

inhaus

So I've never been super in to lifting and have only been assimilating in to the culture for about a year now. I was not aware at all of the prevalence of steroid use especially in STUPID youths these days. My wife still doesn't believe me when I tell her who is and isn't using when we are out and about and recently I confirmed a whole lot of suspicions I've had.

Here's the story.

I was in the locker room one day and I overhear a guy talking to a group of young kids (9th grade wrestlers) and he mentions he does construction work side jobs. I politely pop in and ask if he could do some work for me. I hire him one day the next weekend. Dude is jacked and much older than the kids in locker room ( I see those kids just about every day). So dude comes over and works, we are shooting the chit as we're both doing projects and I bring up AAS knowing full well he ain't natty. He first admits he's used them before, then admits he's on them at the moment, lol then the more he talks the more it sounds like he's always either on AAS, peptides, or something... Didn't seem too interested in PCT so I definitely get why you guys preach so much on education there are so many people just pinning and not knowing much about what they're doing to their bodies. Also didn't know about bloods or how to get them.

Anyways, he proceeds to tell me that he gets approached on a daily basis by pretty much everyone in the gym for steroids. He told me every one of those wrestler kids are using (three of them it's OBVIOUS) and the youngest one is 13......... Mind blown. I half wanted to believe that those kids were just riding their natty booming test levels and dieting right or something but I always thought it was suspicious the progress they've been making and one of them just looks genetically flawed and nerdy, but is huge joocey and shredded. The saddest part is there are about 5 or so regulars at my gym that are the only people who appear to actually lift. Everyone else is just stupid and on drugs apparently (very big chain gym, lots of members).

mind is

mind_blown.gif

Last edited:
yeah man you just realized this? 90% of the guys at my gym (golds gym) were on gear

This is why I'm a misanthrope....well, part of why. A lot of stupid fucks out there, brotha.

yea I kinda get the overly cautious mentality towards new users here. it's hard to believe these people are really this dumb. to seriously walk up to a random person knowing nothing about AAS, ask them for some, inject whatever the hell that person hands them in to their body and not give a fuk about PCT or AI's or pretty much anything, have no clue on diet etc... Hard to believe these people exist and even harder to believe how common it is.

American as Apple pie..... The more you learn the longer you are on you can spot them because they are just like you. Its not hard to look at a body and see clear indications someone is using aas.

Back