U guys are gunna get pissed i didnt do my bloods but........

palmers

I had an opiate addiction that manifested after a car accident about 3 years ago. After getting clean, i put on weight right away it seemed lean at the beginning but after that it seemed only to be fat. So after working a physical job 10-12 hours a day i leaned out, shredding the fat. But it seemed i couldnt agin any real muscle mass, i was dead tired all the time, even 12 hours rest didnt seem to be enough. I just sat infront of the tv, next to no sex drive. I dont have a gf and had no desire to pursue a girl. I only jerked it like 2x a month and i had to really force myself into the mood. I started a 400mg/w test prop only cycle. And i kid you not on the THIRD day i started to feel like how i used to before the addiction. Now i know bloods is the only way to know for sure, but doesnt the instant effect of an estered test show low test? I think i remember reading a long time ago that the only two ways to feel it that quick (besides a psychological placebo effect) was if you had low T or if u were blasting and c***sing. Is this true, im going to do a good pct
---Nolva 40mg week 1
20mg week 2-4
---Clomid 100mg week 1
50mg week 2-4
50mg eod for another two weeks or so
(I think its called) ---a-asperic acid for the whole pct duration... Even if i got the name wrong, when i see it in a sup store ill recognize it.
Hopefully that helps kick start it. But does the instant effect insinuate low t? Cause 400mg of test alone (no orals either)isnt a big cycle, its not even as big as recommended for beginners.

Ps.... I had 2 cycles already under my belt pre-addiction and i started one at the beginning of my addiction but the addiction took over, i dont think i even pct'd.... Im going to do bloods after cycle and pct but i was just wondering

Last edited:
Injected test has been shown to hit the blood stream as soon as 6 hours and peaking 24-48 hours after injection depending on reference. As soon as the injected test enters the blood stream it begins to go through the liver and hydrolosis and becomes active. It basically dumps into your system inactive but your body immediately starts removing the ester.

I understand that, with test props 4.5day half life, but for it to build to a level thats noticably higher than ur naturals takes a while, thats why people dont see results usually till end of week 2, ive heard some people say week 4 but that seems a bit rediculous to me. But yea 3 days its a quick amount of time... O yea i put on 4.5pound by day 4 too!

1/2 life mean 1/2 of it has been freed. To receptors, SHBG and aromatase. I felt results hours after hCG 1st shot and test within 30 hours.

1/2 life is one measurement in a complex interaction. 15wks TRT and roughly 9 hour hCG and my wife is an oasis. 30 hours post test she is to be pounced on like a lioness.

Lol kk. Yea i went from acting/feeling like a 50-60 yr old to feeling like im 21 again. The hottest girl couldnt stur anything... Now i see even a fat chick with big tits n im like ooo baby! Name and # now... Actualy screw that just clothes off... Now!!!!

I'd think on day 3 with prop it's definitely the test and not placebo making you feel like yourself again. If you were low then you'd feel a more pronounced difference than you have before. Kinda makes sense, instead of coming from your baseline to an above average level.....you are coming from an already suppressed level. In other words your body is not adjusting to the test and slowing your natural production if your body was already producing less........so you're starting from low and only going up. Not sure I'm making any sense, it's early :)
When you're done.....pct.....then wait and get the bloods. Trt may be for you, or a good pct may bring your body back to making what it should on its own. Good luck bro and please keep us posted

Yes that is exactly what i was trying to say... You confirmed it and putit in understandable terms there! I had a feeling mycellium didnt understand what i was asking but i didnt wanna be the ignorant one and be like bro even though im asking a question i know tge answer okay!!! Lol cause then i would t be asking it :p.... Thanks! That reply now just convinced me 100% to actually do my bloods off cycle... Myforst two i didnt care, young and careless. Doin the whole "my body will tell me if i need to up my ai" and my penis will tell me if my nattys rebooted lol!!!! Also, tomorrow is week 3 of 400mg of test.... Wait no today!! Ssweet todays weigh in day maybe i should wait to post results... Klast weeki was up 13 pounds in 14 days... But i didnt start ai till the same day so a bit may just be bloat... Ill tell u what the scale says today later!

Yes that is exactly what i was trying to say... You confirmed it and putit in understandable terms there! I had a feeling mycellium didnt understand what i was asking but i didnt wanna be the ignorant one and be like bro even though im asking a question i know tge answer okay!!! Lol cause then i would t be asking it :p.... Thanks! That reply now just convinced me 100% to actually do my bloods off cycle... Myforst two i didnt care, young and careless. Doin the whole "my body will tell me if i need to up my ai" and my penis will tell me if my nattys rebooted lol!!!! Also, tomorrow is week 3 of 400mg of test.... Wait no today!! Ssweet todays weigh in day maybe i should wait to post results... Klast weeki was up 13 pounds in 14 days... But i didnt start ai till the same day so a bit may just be bloat... Ill tell u what the scale says today later!

This Lol :laugh3: ^^^^ go get um !!! :dance2:......... Yes , yes, yes :wackit:... Exactly.

Last edited:
Back