UFC 60 Hughes vs Gracie Picks & Preview

doublewiz

Community Veteran, Admin at IronLife.com
UFC 60 Hughes vs. Gracie Preview
by Matt Friezo , Team IronLife.com Staff Writer

ufc60banner.jpg

May 27 2006 at the Staples Center , Los Angeles, California, USA

- Matt Hughes vs. Royce Gracie

Legend takes on the best welterweight fighter in UFC and most likely MMA history. Royce an MMA legend been here since the first UFC with a record of 13-2-3.. Both loses with his family "Camp" throwing in the towel. Hughes sporting a 38-4 record, right there we see who is more active. Perfect example is this; Gracie's last fight's show as follow.. 1 fight in 2003, 1 fight in 2004, and 1 fight in 2005.. only 5 fights..from 2000 till 2005.. Not very active………………

To read this entire review and picks, please click here.

ufc602.jpg

No cats were Harmed in the making of this Review (big laugh)

Hughes, when Gracie is the master of brazilian jiu jitsu, but no one really knew brazillian jui jitsu back then, now Gracie is a lot older, and i expect hughes to come out on top, even tho i dont like him. I prolly wont get this fight, because its all going to be on the ground, not very fun to watch.

Yea...Gracie might have "built this house" but what was back when people came from single disciplines, those guys didnt have a fucking clue they were even being submitted until they were tapping. Shits changed, Royce doesnt stand a chance besides luck. Plus he wont be wearing a gi, something he used to "build that house". Shit I bet Dana told Hughes not to submit him till the 3rd round.

Back