UFC Event In Works for July 19

The affliction card rules. Captainawesome by your logic everyone who loses in ufc is a reject?? Does that mean that Wanderlei Silva sucks ass because he lost to crocop? (that you say sucks ass) All fighters lose. Not to mention Rampage that came straight out of Pride and kicked ass in UFC? even though he got his ass handed to him twice by Wanderlei in Pride, Would u say that rampage is a reject aswell? All fighters lose. and saying that UFC holds the greatest fighters in the whole world is a joke. wake up and get your nose out of Dana whites ass. Truth is Dana White cripples the sport. Only good with competition.

when did i say all fighters who lose in the ufc are rejects? they generally become rejects when they lose more than once and it becomes apparent that their skill level is beneath ufc standards. as is the case with much of the affliction card.

enjoy the inferior entertainment. you care way more about dana white as a personality than i do. they should change the name of the event from "banned" to "rejected." i find the tim sylvia thing the funniest. im happy for the guy, went from getting booed to finding a place where poor entertainment is applauded. well, at least before the event. once he puts on another snoozefest he will get boos there also.

He won't have time yo get booed because Fedor's gonna rip his arm off before people get pissed.

He won't have time yo get booed because Fedor's gonna rip his arm off before people get pissed.

Cosigns. Fedor by armlock or kimura by round 1. Man nog would have no problems with sylvia. and he took a beating against fedor. Fedors grappling is world class.

btw drik, what the fuck happened with the postwhore thread?? ive been gone from the board a while.

I recently just started reading/posting again about a month ago. I'm on a pretty complex cycle and I started reading again to make sure all my T were crossed and all my lower cased j's were dootted and I got sucked back in. It's been gone for a while, they should bring it and the xxx forum back, cause I'm on a lot of test!

Back