Broadcast: FUEL TV, Facebook

MAIN (FUEL TV, 10 p.m. ET)

Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann
Mark Hunt vs. Stefan Struve
Takanori Gomi vs. Diego Sanchez
Hector Lombard vs. Yushin Okami
Mizuto Hirota vs. Rani Yahya
Siyar Bahadurzada vs. Dong Hyun Kim

What you guys think? I'll post my picks later this week..

Holy crap Wanderlei still fights? I remember watching him fight in pride against guys like Igor Vovchanchyn and Sakuraba a looong time ago! I don't recognize many names anymore since I stopped watching so much. Glad to see at least one name I know!

Yeah he still fights. Holds his own pretty well too. He's probably not going to fight for the title again but I'd say he's still top 15.

Yeah he still fights. Holds his own pretty well too. He's probably not going to fight for the title again but I'd say he's still top 15.

Man, I'm tempted to order this just to see if he still does that crazy stare down he did back in the day. The game sure has changed a lot since the late 90's early 2000's, that's for sure. I still have a few DVD's from the bare-knuckle days when it was literally no holds barred except for fish-hooking and eye gouging, I'm glad the sport is finally starting to pay off for the fighters. It'll be great when these guys can start expecting paydays like those seen in professional boxing!

No need to order-it's free! If you get FUEL tv. I know direct tv has it not sure about any cable providers. There are tons of free 'big' cards now. Fox, FX, and fuel carry all the free UFC cards and even facebook streams alot of the preliminary stuff.

Sanchez did not beat Gomi, sorry.....Gomi got robed in his home country

Mark hunt is a BEAST at 5'10 266lbs, he broke Struves Jaw and walked away like he knew it was over

Wanderli Silva is a fearless machine. Stann has a super solid chin but what a right hand by Wanderli.

I'm surprised they gave that to Diego too especially in Japan.
I'm real disappointed in Struve. He is not progressing at all in his stand up. With his length Mark Hunt should have never been able to get close to him. And what can I say about Wandy? Never slug it out with him-that's asking to be knocked out!

Back