3 Chris Lytle Def Ronald Jhun Submission (Guillotine Choke) 1:17 Round 2

4 Justin Eilers Def Mike Kyle KO (Punch) 1:14 Round 1
5 David Terrell Def Matt Lindland KO (Punches) 0:24 Round 1
6 Chuck Liddell Def Vernon White KO (Punch) 4:05 Round 1
7 Joseph Riggs Def Joe Doerksen Submission (Strikes) 2:39 Round 2
8 Randy Couture DefVitor Belfort TKO (Doctor Stoppage) 5:00 Round 3

So vitor got beat huh?

apparently pretty bad

well i only knew 3 fighters on this card so it wasn't something i was bothered with lol

roll on superleague

Last edited:
well mate i can't receive it in the uk so unless you're gonna send me a live feed or buy me tickets to america, i think i'll have to miss it ;)
by the way, you're right, spider rico was a bum!

Vitor got his ass handed to em.....another cocky son of a gun put in his place......Wand will be next,thats fantastic to see Couture still at the top.....a true champion and good guy.

he's cocky?
oh i never knew, i don't like cocky fighters
especially cocky fighters that grab u against the ropes and trash talk you whilst ur pinned up by them and you can't clinch and knee them cos it's fricking full cotnact rules....

Yes, Vitor got beat. :( Randy didn't give him a chance to do anything on his feet. He had him pinned against the cage the whole time. Randy looked great though. He was strong and precise with his game plan and he got the win. I would have loved to see Vitor win it but I won't take anything away from Randy cuz he truly is a warrior.
Kudos to Couture on his victory.
Now, in terms of the other fights, all i can say is awesome stuff.
You know the Riggs/Doerkson fight was awesome!!! Wow, were those two every evenly matched. That was a very entertaining fight to say the least. :) In the Diaz/Parisyan fight, I was glad to see karo get the win here. I wasn't overly impressed with either fighter in this fight but nonetheless, glad to see Karo win this one.
As usual, Yves Edwards looked awesome in his fight. That was a beautiful kick that knocked Josh out. It looked like Josh had control from the beginning but that kick just nailed him.
Also, a highlight of the evening was to see my favorite Pride fighter, Wanderlei, get in the ring and agree to fight Couture. :D

Cheers,
Fyre

70w30 said:
Vitor got his ass handed to em.....another cocky son of a gun put in his place......Wand will be next,thats fantastic to see Couture still at the top.....a true champion and good guy.

I dont' find Vitor cocky. He doesn't talk a lot of crap. All fighters are confident when they're doing their pre fight talks.

Fyre said:
I dont' find Vitor cocky. He doesn't talk a lot of crap. All fighters are confident when they're doing their pre fight talks.
He,s a kid that shows no respect ...confidence is one thing having no respect is another:p
Experience and conditioning won this fight...chalk another one up for the oldtimer:)

Back