UFC...Who's on roids??!!!

We all have that friend that can eat McDonald for breakfast, lunch, and supper yet hes diced. You have that guy that kicks your ass in every sport you play regardless of the fact that you spent the last 20 years of you life playing and he picked up the sport last year for something to do.

We are not created equal!

Just because GSP is ripped and strong doesn't mean fuck all about drugs. You cannot look at a person and determine whether or not they are on drugs.

Look at these people who have failed drug tests:

Hermes Franca
Sean Sherk
Royce Gracie
Stefan Boner
Tim Sylvia
Josh Barnett
Phil Baroni

Now by looking at photographs you can't tell me they all have something in common.

Griffon... He was small on the Ultimate Fighter, now hes massive ripped. Dont know for sure but I would say so

I also train in mma and the majority of guys that I know that are fighting on "real" cards are on. It's not like baseball or footbal where they get randomly tested. The UFC for example doesn't even test, it's the athletic commission. When they had there last card in the UK and Ireland they didn't get tested. I personally could give two shits. MMA is unruly on the body and strength is just one aspect. I say let it go.

dirkdiggler9969 said:
I also train in mma and the majority of guys that I know that are fighting on "real" cards are on. It's not like baseball or footbal where they get randomly tested. The UFC for example doesn't even test, it's the athletic commission. When they had there last card in the UK and Ireland they didn't get tested. I personally could give two shits. MMA is unruly on the body and strength is just one aspect. I say let it go.

yea, fighting in vegas or cali and you're almost guaranteed to get drug tested.

not for king of the cage stuff, but for the higher end events ususally.

badassmofo said:
Griffon... He was small on the Ultimate Fighter, now hes massive ripped. Dont know for sure but I would say so
Actually, Forrest walked around at 240 and big as an SOB several years before you ever heard of him on The Ultimate Fighter. In our are (southeast), he was the fighter to beat. His very first pro fight was at about 204lbs against Dan "The Beast" Severn.

Don't get me wrong....I figure at least 90% of them use gear at some point during each year. I never thought any of the designer gear was worth a damn. I always thought you were a pussy if you used the expensive designer stuff.....until I started training to fight. Then I realized the staples of growth (test/tren/dbol) were HORRIBLE for mma. Each of us responds differently to different compounds. I never thought tren or deca really affected my cardio. But I had no idea what cardio was until I started preparing to fight. I don't even want to breath the same air as somebody on tren or deca...I'll get winded by just saying the names out loud. i found that things like var/primo/masteron/gh/halo....all have a very real place in fight preperation. Too bad the current regime has made steroid use the pinnacle on the axis of evil list. Now I have to return from a nasty little injury without gear. lol

Suffice to say that most of the guys I know who train seriously for fighting.....use gear. In the untested smaller shows, almost everybody would piss hot if there were a test.

Back