UG

thepeg

does anyone on the board have any experience with underground labs was going to place an order soon but was tring to see who i should order from.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have several possible sources from a board that has sources, was wondering if any one has used them, not looking for as source. have always used as from companies before.

USgear,Zencall, QGL,GTP and I'm sure there are other good ones but out of these 4 QGL is the only one that I havent tried but QGL always has good feedback from it's customers. I'm on USgear now

Re: underground labs

thepeg said:
does anyone on the board have any experience with underground labs was going to place an order soon but was tring to see who i should order from.
WHAT LABS DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO ?

If you are asking about THEE UG, then dont talk about them on the board. Run your source checks in private.

not looking for sources wondering about the labs name and how good are the doses..everybody knows about ip. one is dpharm, morningstar, rc labs

So you are asking for a laundry list of different underground labs? Thats quite a list, they are just far too numerous.

Good luck though

Back