Unbearable injection pain. Filter question?

Yulaw2k

Ok so I did my first injection on Friday 1cc in each leg of test cypianate at 250/ml.
Felt just a little sore the day of and I thought psh this is what everyone complains about in terms of injection pain?

I wake up about 4am the next day to pee and try to move and take 5 minutes to make it to the bathroom. I needed help getting socks on from my woman.

So the more I move around on it the better it feels, but if I lay down for a good hour or so watching tv or something pains excruciating the moment I try to bend my leg or ever stretch my quad.

There seems to be no swelling or redness just horrible pain. I think it might feel a little better... Not sure... And I have body aches all over... Feels like I got the flu... So test flu after a day of injecting.

Next time I inject I plan on cutting the gear with some filtered usp oil. At a 1 to 1 ration and divide it up into two injections. After heating it.

But my question was I heard of some people filtering there gear through a whatman filter and that got rid of the pain.
Is it ok to filter the gear through the filter? I was thinking of diving my gear into two seperate vials at a 1 to 1 ration leaving me
16ml left between 2 vials and filtering them.

Sorry if this is a little confusing and if the grammer is bad I'm typing this through my phone.

Also, this is my first cycle, and my buddy who I got it from says it's super painful by I self but he injects eq and the cypianate in 1 injection and says it's painless when he does that. But this being my first cycle I wanted to stick with just one gear.

Where on the quad did you inject?

If you inject right on top of the quad its going to hurt like a bitch!!

Go high to the outside of the quad and it wont hurt hardly at all...Trust me I had this problem when I first started...
http://spotinjections.com/ is a good reference...

If this doesn't help then you may have to cut your gear with sterile oil...
(Researchstop dot com) has some...

Filtering it will not help with the injection pain.

Also, this is my first cycle, and my buddy who I got it from says it's super painful by I self but he injects eq and the cypianate in 1 injection and says it's painless when he does that. But this being my first cycle I wanted to stick with just one gear.

Its probably painless because he cuts it with the EQ...Does the same as cutting it with sterile oil... The Test has a high BA content....

First injection ever and you went for the legs ?
Not being critical at all....but why not your ass ? Curious is all...

I love Soreness! If U aint limpin, U aint pimpin! Soreness goes away, when muscle starts to come Ur way!

If dont right he should have minimal pain....doesnt matter on the location.

i can pin chest, biceps, calfs, quads, glutes and shoulders with minimum discomfort when done "right".

Right meaning:
-Correct length pin for the individual and muscle.
-Correct location on the mucle.
-Warming gear before hand
-cutting water based gear with b12
-cutting high BA content gear with milder gear or sterile oil.
-Injecting gear slowly
-massaging muscle after injecting to help gear disperse and stretching could help with dispersion.
-Also helps if muscle is warmed up by either stretching or showering before hand

Well I was pinning my self, and the quad seemed like the easiest place to go. The ass seemed like more trouble unless someone was doing the pinning for me.
I did do high on the quad an outside. Next time I guess I will let my gf pin my ass.
But hopefully if I cut it with oil it will minimize the pain.

Was inch a a half 23 gauge.
But I only inserted it about half way. Since I figured it was Ok since I have fairly low bodyfat.

So you think it would be pointless to run my gear through a filter? I was worried it might filter out the test.

So you think it would be pointless to run my gear through a filter? I was worried it might filter out the test.

You will not filter out the Test. It will just filter out any foreign particles that may be present. You will lose about .5-1cc of gear in the filter also.
I think it would be pointless to filter unless there are any floaties in your gear...If there are I would cook it too. Maybe best to not even use it if that is the case....

I don't believe the .45 micron filter will filter out your hormone. In fact, a .45 micron filter is included with conversion kits to filter out unwanted particles and allow the steroid to pass.

Hmmm it looks completely clear. Well I just ordered some grapeseed oil. Hopefully it gets here soon. I'll post how it goes just cutting and heating it.

I don't believe the .45 micron filter will filter out your hormone. In fact, a .45 micron filter is included with conversion kits to filter out unwanted particles and allow the steroid to pass.

A .22µm filter would still let the steroid pass as long as it was fully dissolved. Just may have a bitch of a time getting the oil through if is a thick oil...

Back