Uncle Z is my favorite Special Uncle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gay = happy

Happy = rainbows , muscles, unicorns, and women........

OX 50's pull the cart on my farm

Last edited:
the first 4 OXs on my cart are Males but some have female names, kinda metrosexual they are ( its the hair)

1: is OX
2: is ANN
3: is Dra
4: is Lone'

I ordered car parts from my Uncle Z. I tried to email him for confirmation, but no response yet. Anyone know when I should expect the car parts?

I ordered car parts from my Uncle Z. I tried to email him for confirmation, but no response yet. Anyone know when I should expect the car parts?

ok, I didn't sleep a wink last night because of my clen...then i wake up to find this ungodly post, not I'm pissed and I'm about to shit on you so here it is...

First: Why are you even referring to them as car parts, you're on a freaking site called "steroidology"...we all know what z sells. Second: You're ordering "illegal" car parts at that, this isn't like ordering something from GNC.com, paitence is a virtue. Third: Why does it even matter what any of us tell you about when your gear will arrive, I could tell you it will be here in 5 days and i bet when you check your mail you can be damn sure it won't be there...it will get there when it gets there now won't it

and last but not least...you JUST ordered your stuff, if you haven't received anything in 30 days then you can ask questions. DON'T ASK STUPID QUESTIONS

Have a great day :dance2:

sorry mods if that was a bit harsh

Last edited:
And now I tag in and say, thanks for your admonishment. I take it you don't observe things very well. I've been a member for the last 24 hours. I ordered from a website that isn't 'verified', or guarantees you get shit.

Let me ask you something; how did you feel when you spent $200 on gear the first time. Were you a little anxious? Lots of things going through your head?

Anyways, thanks for being a dick! My hat goes off to you.

Oh, and sorry if I'm not up-to-date on the common colloquialisms of the site. I'm not sure what I CAN say, and what I SHOULDN'T say. Considering this is illegal, I'm sure that I should just blab my mouth.

However, you're right. I just think you could have been a little bit more easy going on a person that was brand spanking new. Talk about a great welcome.

P.S. I called them car parts, because that's what 'their' website said to call them. You think I'm just pulling shit out of my ass here? I'm not that brilliant.

Last edited:
And now I tag in and say, thanks for your admonishment. I take it you don't observe things very well. I've been a member for the last 24 hours. I ordered from a website that isn't 'verified', or guarantees you get shit.
Let me ask you something; how did you feel when you spent $200 on gear the first time. Were you a little anxious? Lots of things going through your head?

Anyways, thanks for being a dick! My hat goes off to you.

Oh, and sorry if I'm not up-to-date on the common colloquialisms of the site. I'm not sure what I CAN say, and what I SHOULDN'T say. Considering this is illegal, I'm sure that I should just blab my mouth.

well no shit it's not "verified" it's illegal...what do you expect, a fucking postcard from z himself telling you he's g2g? All I'm saying is these kinds of questions pop up here everyday and it's annoying...read around and you'll get the same answer i told you...which is wait a while before you start asking. They might be a little less assholey though haha

WELCOME TO 'OLOGY...please don't ask when you're gear will arrive though if you JUST ordered it...that is all

I hear ya. I was just curious. I figured, while this thread was on the topic of things, why not just throw it in and ask. Didn't want to start a new thread about some dumb question.

I just wanted to hear what people's experience was with the provider. I guess I could use the search tool for that.

uhhhh, but it's so far away to click....

I hear ya. I was just curious. I figured, while this thread was on the topic of things, why not just throw it in and ask. Didn't want to start a new thread about some dumb question.

I just wanted to hear what people's experience was with the provider. I guess I could use the search tool for that.

uhhhh, but it's so far away to click....

wow....well yes, if you would've have searched just one thing on z you would have found your answer...there's tons of shit on him here...probably too much actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back