Uniquemicals new SARM, 12 x more potent than Ostarine [LGD-4033]

Hrad

So many of you have heard that Uniquemicals is coming out with a new SARM very soon apparently.

It will be LGD-4033. Coming out of Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc.

METHODS:

In this placebo-controlled study, 76 healthy men (21-50 years) were randomized to placebo or 0.1, 0.3, or 1.0 mg LGD-4033 daily for 21 days. Blood counts, chemistries, lipids, prostate-specific antigen, electrocardiogram, hormones, lean and fat mass, and muscle strength were measured during and for 5 weeks after intervention.

RESULTS:

LGD-4033 was well tolerated. There were no drug-related serious adverse events. Frequency of adverse events was similar between active and placebo groups. Hemoglobin, prostate-specific antigen, aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, or QT intervals did not change significantly at any dose. LGD-4033 had a long elimination half-life and dose-proportional accumulation upon multiple dosing. LGD-4033 administration was associated with dose-dependent suppression of total testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, high density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. follicle-stimulating hormone and free testosterone showed significant suppression at 1.0-mg dose only. Lean body mass increased dose dependently, but fat mass did not change significantly. Hormone levels and lipids returned to baseline after treatment discontinuation.

CONCLUSIONS:

LGD-4033 was safe, had favorable pharmacokinetic profile, and increased lean body mass even during this short period without change in prostate-specific antigen. Longer randomized trials should evaluate its efficacy in improving physical function and health outcomes in select populations.

Here are the effects:

The shaded area represents treatment, so you can see how everything trends back towards normal after treatment stops.

Basaria-etal-2012_.gif

Seems rather harsh compared to other SARMs. I'd assume you have to run at least 1mg/day to see good results and you get a significant shut down from that.

Maybe someone who knows more can chime in.

So many of you have heard that Uniquemicals is coming out with a new SARM very soon apparently.

It will be LGD-4033. Coming out of Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc.

METHODS:

In this placebo-controlled study, 76 healthy men (21-50 years) were randomized to placebo or 0.1, 0.3, or 1.0 mg LGD-4033 daily for 21 days. Blood counts, chemistries, lipids, prostate-specific antigen, electrocardiogram, hormones, lean and fat mass, and muscle strength were measured during and for 5 weeks after intervention.

RESULTS:

LGD-4033 was well tolerated. There were no drug-related serious adverse events. Frequency of adverse events was similar between active and placebo groups. Hemoglobin, prostate-specific antigen, aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, or QT intervals did not change significantly at any dose. LGD-4033 had a long elimination half-life and dose-proportional accumulation upon multiple dosing. LGD-4033 administration was associated with dose-dependent suppression of total testosterone, sex hormone-binding globulin, high density lipoprotein cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. follicle-stimulating hormone and free testosterone showed significant suppression at 1.0-mg dose only. Lean body mass increased dose dependently, but fat mass did not change significantly. Hormone levels and lipids returned to baseline after treatment discontinuation.

CONCLUSIONS:

LGD-4033 was safe, had favorable pharmacokinetic profile, and increased lean body mass even during this short period without change in prostate-specific antigen. Longer randomized trials should evaluate its efficacy in improving physical function and health outcomes in select populations.

Here are the effects:

The shaded area represents treatment, so you can see how everything trends back towards normal after treatment stops.

Basaria-etal-2012_.gif

Seems rather harsh compared to other SARMs. I'd assume you have to run at least 1mg/day to see good results and you get a significant shut down from that.

Maybe someone who knows more can chime in.

1mg??? unique put 10mg/ml with 30mls. I assume that is what it is meant to be taken at for our research purposes...this does sound pretty harsh...I'm still going to buy it tonight, but damn.

1mg??? unique put 10mg/ml with 30mls. I assume that is what it is meant to be taken at for our research purposes...this does sound pretty harsh...I'm still going to buy it tonight, but damn.

I read somewhere that recommended dosage will be 3mg-15mg/day. Personally if I were to buy it I would stick to 3mg just to see what happens. Patients showed significant results at just 1mg/day so I feel like 3 would be enough.

Would you run this thing as a standalone or part of a cycle? I'm still debating whether or not I should get it...

I read somewhere that recommended dosage will be 3mg-15mg/day. Personally if I were to buy it I would stick to 3mg just to see what happens. Patients showed significant results at just 1mg/day so I feel like 3 would be enough.

Would you run this thing as a standalone or part of a cycle? I'm still debating whether or not I should get it...

8-10 weeks with all three sarms combined, plus an oral and IGF, CJC, and GHRP. the peptides will only last for the first portion of the cycle.

8-10 weeks with all three sarms combined, plus an oral and IGF, CJC, and GHRP. the peptides will only last for the first portion of the cycle.
Sounds legit.
What would you use as the oral?

I've decided not to get it yet as I"m currently cutting anyways.
If you decide to do a cycle with it you better make a log though bro

Sounds legit.
What would you use as the oral?

I've decided not to get it yet as I"m currently cutting anyways.
If you decide to do a cycle with it you better make a log though bro
I have one bottle left of PH, and then I'm done with em. It's H-stane or H-drol, whichever name you know it by. I only have that one bottle and I'm not buying them again. I would like to have some Test E to run with it, but I don't think I can do that right now. It would be my first AAS also.

I've been working hard to keep myself away from AAS for another year.

Back