Universal Kits S & F Type Arrived today...synovex help pls

hammer53

Chief SmackaHoe
ordered the f-type and s-type kits. kits arrived in good order, nicely packed.

No instructions for them tho... (edit** just found out there is a handy instrucitons link)

Ive made Fina using a different kit with Basskiller's instructions, that should be no problem.

However, this is my first time doing a synovex conversion. Will Basskillers method with a Universal kit be no problem (aside from the heet and painters caps and distilled water wash steps).

Anyone have instructions for the S type kit conversion to Prop using the universalkits kit different from Basskillers?

much appreciated

Last edited:
i purchased 100% pure grapeseed oil for the fina conversion, pellets are 75% dissolved, should be 100% by the time i get home, then time for coffee filtering.

anybody got synovex help besides the basskiller method?

im going to filter my tren tomorrw morning, id like to begin the synovex conversion. anyone got a different process than basskiller's???

much appreciated.

tren all finished. beautiful 50 ml @ 100 mg!

a little darker than usual and a touch cloudy tho, but maybe cuz i used grapeseed oil this time.

still gunna hold off on the synovex conversion, would appreciate some advise for those who have done it before...

picked up some heet and distilled h20 for when i do the conversion. I think i might run out this week and get some bigger glassware, should make life easier.

still awaiting that *expert* advise

Hey Chief,
I also got my synovex kit from universal. Mine was complete though. I'm now waiting for my fina kit but looks like they are having some trouble or something. It's been 3 weeks and they finally returned my emails with some kind of generic statement saying they can't process credit cards or something.
Anyway about the s conversion, on universals home page, in the left side column, they have a topic that says - instructions - . I followed these and my prop came out great. I have an electric vacum pump and filtered it two extra times but that's just because it was no trouble.
You should be O.K. if you follow those instructions.

SWEET. now dont i feel like an ass with instructions right on their page.

gunna review and brew probably thursday night.

im dissolving my synovex pellets right now. been about 25 minutes. very excited. hope if dont fuck it up!

added estrogen solbulizer 15 minutes ago. waiting another 45 minutes then will be adding ~500 ml of distilled water.

so universal kits only gave me 1 bottle of sobulizer for a 10 gram kit. i assume this is enough? i had to split the solution in half, i have 2 jars, each containing 5 carts + 1 bottle HEET. I think i didnt split evenly, and 1 jar looks different that the other. hmmmmm.

MAN IM RETARDED. i think i fucked it so far. trial and error. trial and error. time to reorder synovex i think.

Back