UniversalKits vs Researchology...Heads Up

vapermedic

I ordered some research chemicals from both places...my results:

Researchology....delivered in 2 days! Products look great and work.

UniversalKits....Ordered on 6/20 and still waiting. Sent me an email on the 28th saying staus was now shipped. Still nothing. Emailed them about this a couple of days ago...no reply. Guess my future business will be with researchology.

I ordered my kit from researchology on 7-24 and still have not received it. They have always gave me great service. Not sure what the deal is. I hope its here soon

yeah I placed an order about a week or 2 ago and still nothing??? I even sent Lion a P.M. to add to my order and he has yet to get back to me. I hope everything is OK?

vapermedic said:
I ordered some research chemicals from both places...my results:

Researchology....delivered in 2 days! Products look great and work.

UniversalKits....Ordered on 6/20 and still waiting. Sent me an email on the 28th saying staus was now shipped. Still nothing. Emailed them about this a couple of days ago...no reply. Guess my future business will be with researchology.

I made an order on the 8-7 from research-ology and still havent recived it. I got a lot of stuff and I better get it.

Diesel5555 said:
I made an order on the 8-7 from research-ology and still havent recived it. I got a lot of stuff and I better get it.
oh no

Research-ology like a lot of co. do is when they run out of stock on A particular item they will hold up your whole order until they receive the item that they had to order and wait to receive themselfs. So they can then send it to you with your complete order. Just 1 reason why it could be taking so long. I personally got my order in a week a week and a half at the most.

Last edited:
Lion has been emailing me he said he is not sure what has happened with my order. it was suppose to have been resent twice and he said that he is sure that they have my product in stock. hope it comes soon.

I have always in the past but seems to be a big problem this time, not sure what the deal is this time.

I dont know either I ordered some stuff 2 months ago. It came in fast and now my last order was made 10 days ago and it still isnt in. I wish i had a tracker number.

I ordered from research-ology over the weekend and I already have my chems. Lion always takes care of their customers.

I asked a question about a product Research-ology sells and got no response. That means they will definitely not be getting any of my business.

I just made my first order from research-ology and I had a very good experience. Chems came fast and the order was right. Thanks Lion

I made a first order from Lion recently and I was very impressed. I received my chems very fast and the service was great. I don't know much about the other place, but Lion has earned my trust. Thanks Lion.

Back