Univet

Tegre1

Hey I just got a bottle of Decca 300 from a company called universal down in Mexico. It's a green outlined box with a yellow liquid in it and I'm wondering if these guys are legit or not, thanks

univet

mexico ugl and plenty say it is g2g

personally never ran it, also many people are against mexican gear because they feel it is inconsistent quality, underdosed, or bunk

u trust your source?

I just met my source so I don't know if I can trust him, but I've seen other pictures of the stuff and it looks the same. Just not sure yet, hurts like a bitch like right after injection tho.. Looks a lot like olive oil but idk. Any feedback appreciated

All I ran for years was Mexican uni vet, grovel, Tokyo,pet pharma, just had to make sure the boxes and bottles were legit. But that was 10 years ago so I don't know what's goin on down there. William Llewelyn checks Mexico every year and he said last pharmacies good but b carful with the vets.

I got some supertest 400 from them not too long ago and it was legit but also came in sealed box with proper batch and exp. date matching also still had holagram seals on box. Hope it works out for you too.

Never heard of that company but really surprised to hear that people still get Mexican Gear these days. Not bashing at all, but there are some great url sources out there. Really its all about trust. All I can say is Deca should never hurt. Pain can be caused by a few different things so it looks the excipients or the dose is what can cause that. Any fevers? And does the pain subside within a few days? FYI, the only thing that should hurt for a good reason is Test over > 300mg/ml or Winstrol (winny) V... Other than that try a different brand. Hope that helps.

Yeah I remember years ago Mexican vet grade was all everyone talked about. Never hear of them now. Especially with the mess going on down there.

Back