Updated Pics, Wk 5... Comments Pls.

L

Lifterdude

Here's some updated pics of me on my fifth week of basically my first cycle. Doing 1cc Sustanon (sust) 250 and 1 cc of deca 300 qv a week. I'm 20 years old, about 210 lbs. Not sure of the bf%, maybe 12-13% maybe? Not doing cardio until after cycle is over. Let me know what you think. Thanks guys

Will post other pics soon but the others were blurry as hell, these ones came out relatively clear.

Last edited:
Your arms, chest and delts are looking good. Looks like your back needs some work though. Pulldowns, rows and deadlifts are your friend.

Also, calves look good. Do your upper legs match?

My upper legs are about 24.5" the last time I measured. I have a little bit of water on my handles that I've got to get off. I guess waiting till after my cycle would be the best time to do it.

Were those pics taken through a gloryhole or something? :goof: LOL!!! Anyway, lookin' good and good luck with the rest of your cycle. :afro:

ectomorph said:
Were those pics taken through a gloryhole or something? :goof: LOL!!! Anyway, lookin' good and good luck with the rest of your cycle. :afro:

HAHAH!! If it was it'd be a different body part in view, haha. I just block out the background b/c I know a lot of who look at the site that live near me and would like to keep my activities on the hush hush. :)

hey buddy, yur lookin pretty big, but i think u can use a bit more work on yur chest. Aside from that yur lookin good, and maybe you should think about leanin out a bit after yur cycle is over. :)

Any exercises on how to target my lagging parts? Insane man said lat pulldowns. My chest needs work, especially the upper part. Any tips on what builds the most mass? Also look for more definition down the middle. Been doing flys and other exercises for both these but lemme know what you guys find to help the most.

Looking good dude! For your chest, you might want to try drop-sets on the flat bench and cable cross-overs...I noticed a big change on my chest doing these exercises, but that's just me...

Let me know how the Sustanon (sust) 250 works out. I might look into Sust250 + EQ for my next cycle - not sure yet, still investigating...

A-Rod72 said:
Looking good dude! For your chest, you might want to try drop-sets on the flat bench and cable cross-overs...I noticed a big change on my chest doing these exercises, but that's just me...

Let me know how the Sustanon (sust) 250 works out. I might look into Sust250 + EQ for my next cycle - not sure yet, still investigating...

I've heard some people talk about doing that on bench before. Could you give me a sample on what you do on flat bench, like sets, reps, rest, etc? I've been doing more flat bench lately and its added a little mass to my chest but I need to work on the split down the middle and the upper chest like you got, lol.

Any one have anything else as far as exercises I could do to help the laggin areas?

404 views and only 3 people write something. You guys write more for the people that are dicks on here, lol. You can tell me I look like shit but tell me how to improve pls.

chest: you could try flyes and weighted dips...
lats: do more wide-grip pull-ups...and more deads for back mass..
squat is a must...
yes, patience!!!

Howzit Lifter, looking good man. Just saw your pics now, anyways, I am a natty and been lifting seriously for 2 years now. The biggest lesson I have learnt is to stick with compound movements. Flat Bench, Incline bench, weighted dips, etc. I stay away from cable cross overs (they will just burn more calories and not add any size to your chest). IMO, rather use your diet and cardio to burn calories...Why use your weight training session to burn calories??? Also, when training twice a day, always do your cardio and weights sessions 8 hours apart...I'm sure the "middle" of your chest will come out really nicely once you drop below the 10%BF figure.

Remember, stick to compound movements, if you can lift more weight, then do it! I have been using the MAX-OT training program from AST Sport Science. Try and download from their Website or do a search on Google...what a great program, you will learn a helluva lot after reading about their program...you will look at training in a completely different light!

all the best...keep up the good work!

I'm no expert by any means so take this as my own preference. I mainly got to this routine from trial and error (i.e. several years). Believe it or not, I don't really go heavy...

Flat bench Drop-set (rest 90 sec betwn sets):
145 x 15 (warm-up)
225 x 10
205 x 10
195 x 10

Cable flyes (rest 60 sec):
60 x 12
70 x 10
80 x 10

...again, this is what works for me!

Lifterdude said:
I've heard some people talk about doing that on bench before. Could you give me a sample on what you do on flat bench, like sets, reps, rest, etc? I've been doing more flat bench lately and its added a little mass to my chest but I need to work on the split down the middle and the upper chest like you got, lol.

Focus on your diet. Concentrate on getting in your 6-7 meals/d, and eat as much as possible (proper foods of course).

As for my training, I do MAX-OT which is one body part per day.

Monday Legs:

Warm up with 12, 10, 6, 3, 1 on squats. They believe in warming up this way and then start with the 3 working sets on squats of 6 reps each. Then Leg Press 3 sets of 6 the stiff legged dead lift 2 sets of 6 and then standing calf raises and donkey calves 2 sets of 8 for each excercise. And that's your leg workout done! You rest 2 minutes between sets and if you have followed MAX-OT in the past, then you will know what I am talking about.

Tuesday Arms:

BARBELL CURLS

ALT DUMBELL CURLS

STRT BAR CABLE CURLS

LYING TRICEP EXTENSIONS

TRICEP PRESSDOWN

DUMBELL KICKBACKS

WRIST CURLS

DUMBELL WRIST CURLS

Wednesday Shoulders and Traps:

MILITARY PRESS

DUMBELL PRESS

SIDE LATERAL RAISES

BARBELL SHRUGS

UPRIGHT ROWS

Thursday Back:

CABLE PULL DOWN

SEATED CABLE ROWS

PULL UPS

GOOD MORNINGS

HYPER EXTENSIONS

Friday Chest:

FLAT BENCH PRESS

INCLINE DUMBELL PRESS

WEIGHTED DIPS

looking good bro. But you really need to get up the back!
and for chest something like this:
2set flat bench
2set incline dumbell
2set flat dumbell
2set dips
all reps between 4-6 (should be able to do 4 but no more then 6)

and some exercises for back:
Deadlifts: http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/ErectorSpinae/BBDeadlift.html
Barbell row: http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/BackGeneral/BBBentOverRow.html
chins: http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/LatissimusDorsi/WtChinup.html
Lat pulldowns: http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/LatissimusDorsi/CBFrontPulldown.html
Cable row: http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/BackGeneral/CBSeatedRow.html

Good luck!

Bast said:
looking good bro. But you really need to get up the back!
Good luck!

Thanks man. The back is a little harder to bring along because I have a crack in my lower back vertabrae, at the L5-S1. Hurts like a bitch, lol.

Thanks for all the routines guys. I'll be looking to switch things around soon

Back