My 3rd Cycle Opinion ----

heikeedwin

Hi all,

New to the forum, used it to read and research many times, but this is my first post.

Stats:
Height: 175
Weight: 65 Kg

I've done a 12 week Test E (dbol for first 4 weeks) as first Cycle;
Deca 200, Sust 250 for 12 Weeks as second cycle.

I manage to have good gains during cycle, but i'm losing a good part of it afterwards, yes, I did proper PCT.

I've read a lot about proper nutrition, I think I've managed to maintain proper nutrition off cycle, as recommended in every corner of the internet :wink2:
Therefore, my sleeping schedule is not that good, due to work, I'm not able to have a consistent "rest plan". Does sleeping may be the issue ?

I've managed to go up to 69 Kg my last cycle as dropped to 65/64 Kg, 2Kg of it in a week of flu, I lose weight really really fast. One busy day with poor nutrition is enough to look skinnier, haha

As per next cycle, here's what I've got planned:

Deca 300 0.7ml E3D for 12 weeks;
Sust 325 1ml E3D for 14 weeks;
Dbol 40mg ED for 4-6 Weeks;
Adex .25 ED - 18 Weeks;
Proviron 75mg ED - 18 Weeks;
2 Weeks off
Nolva 40-40-20-20
Clomid 100-50-50-50

I would like to have some opinion regarding the cycle and nutrition. I'm aware that after 2 cycles, I should have better stats, so I'm doing something definitely wrong.

And HGC during or post cycle would help ?

Thank you, and the text might have few errors, my mother language is Portuguese. :rolleyes2

Welcome to the board. :wavey:

Ok it would be nice if you would elaborate on you gains and loss of...

Your biggest problem is you keep adding Dbol. If you did proper research you would know that you filled up with water and that is the most of the gains you are losing. Also you didn't need anything more then Test for your 1st and or second cycle. Your body doesn't know how to synthesize these yet nor do you.

People do ot understand that a guy can ONLY gain 15-20 lbs of LMM in ONE (1) year. You didn't tell us the particulars so I am unable to approximate your LMM gain.

If lucky in most cases a 12 week (3 month) cycle will yield 5 lbs. in LMM add a little water and if you HOLD that with it maybe you can hold 10 lbs. However remember anything ( most of the Time) above 5 lbs +/- 2 lbs is water..... usually and so you are experiencing this.

Get the Dbol out and with the Sust you will not need a kick start from a compound such as Dbol to Aromatize and Estrogen-ate hence water and Gyno fatty tissue.

Your are using too many compounds. Unless competing and doing a 18- 20 week cycle you never need more then 2 or 3. compounds

You are using Deca and that has the longest Ester, hence it will need no less then 14 weeks to realize it's attributes.

When you speak of dose always describe in mgs per week , how you inject I am not really interested in except for the short esters. But then that will translate into week dosages.

Read up on your steroid compound better.

So respectfully I'd say you have learned and absorbed little to nothing with your reading. Go back to the sticky's
Good Luck

Last edited:
Back