UpJohn Test Cyp 200mg.... real?

AAP

Ok... what are the chances of getting REAL (as in LEGITIMATE) UpJohn test cyp from a source?

Now I bought some (8 bottles) last year in preparation for my next cycle (still on my first cycle)... and I know it was real Upjohn because I went to CVS and got it myself. But despite the Rx for it... it was VERY difficult to obtain the refill each month as the pharmacy was normally out and had it on back order. I often had to wait 5-7 days for it.

Does it sound suspicious that a source would have a stockpile of it laying around?

All it takes is one doc with a good writing arm to "prescribe" for the source.

I used to think docs would be scared shitless to do that kind of stuff, but I've just seen to many docs giving scripts for everything under the sun. My favorite are all the docs that prescribe oxandralone to 300 lb gear heads for "muscle wasting".

DTOX said:
All it takes is one doc with a good writing arm to "prescribe" for the source.

Not so. Because as I stated, I had a legitimate script and it was a hassle to get it filled every month. I had to visit at LEAST 2-3 CVS pharmacies and hope it was in stock. Most likely, it was not because they claimed there were diminishing supplies each time.

What are the prices on UpJohn test cyp from both the pharmacy and other means?;)

WannaImpress said:
What are the prices on UpJohn test cyp from both the pharmacy and other means?;)

$20 copay from pharmacy (insurance), $55 from source. Both in 10ml vial.

$55 from a source? now that jsut sounds fishy. you cant even get it from a pharmacy that price withoput a co pay. shit most sources are selling 10 ml vials of qv enanth for $55 or more.

$55 is most likely for the 100mg/ml vial.

I pay about $90 for the 200mg/ml vial.

The cheapest I've seen is $86 for the 200mg/ml vial on the Rite Aid website (they're more expensive at the local store).

Back