Upping my des dose?

hard2gain

I've been experimenting with igf1 des now for a couple of weeks. I've been adding it to my "rats" preworkout at 100mcg bilaterally. Just for experimental reasons I think I'm gonna try to up the dose to see what happens. I was wondering what is the highest anybody has/should go on this. Are there any negative sides that come with upping the dose?

I'm planning on going up to 150mcg starting today and if it is "safe" I might work my way up to 200mcg. Also I am only doing this preworkout not everyday, which is 5 days a week. Don't know if it matters but throwing it out there anyways.

I'm planning to do the same thing in my next DES run. I read some posts in several forums about dosing DES as high as 300-400 mcg. These doses would be too high, but i think 200 mcg would be ok.

Where is Userat204 I'm sure he could answer all these questions for me... What are the negatives of a high IGF dose??

I've done 200mcg a few times with my DES and let me tell you! you better be sure to have some carbs in you or watch out! My mouth got really dry and I started almost feeling hypo when I did it pre workout. Good strong stuff! but be aware that higher dosages do need some food to go along with it right away.

Back