URGENT! Starting cycle this month. Please help me organize it.

Cleverfella

Here is the cycle I want to start within a month.

Week 1-5 Dbol 60mg/day or 40mg still not sure.
Week 1-12 Test E 400mg/week
Week 1-10 Tren E 200mg/week
Week 1-14 HCG 500 iu’s/week
Week 1-14 Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
Week 16-19 Nolva 50/50/50/50
Week 16-19 Clomid 40/40/20/20
Caber?!

Test and Tren will be pinned every Monday and Thursday. HCG will be pinned 2 times a week at 250 iu’s each shot. My main goal here is to gain size and lose some body fat %. I’m taking the HCG because I want the boys down there to operate normally during and after the cycle. I’m adding arimidex because my last cycle gave me some pimples under my nipples that still hurt when touched. I’ve been off for a year now and this will be my first time back on. Just have a few questions for you guys! Thanks!!!

1- I want my HPTA to get back as close to normal as possible after this cycle. What can I do to assure that happens?

2- I want to gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously. Is this cycle ok for that?

3- I’ve heard of Tren causing anxiety and that’s the last thing I need. Am I better off sticking to a Test and Dbol cycle.

4- How does my PCT look?

5- What’s the most effective way to take my Dbol. I have 20mg tablets.

2016-1st cycle ever consisted of Dbol 50mg per day and sustanon 500mg per week.

2017- 2nd cycle consisted of Dbol 50mg per day, sustanon 750mg/week and EQ 750mg/week. Didn’t recover so well after pct on this one. Still feel as if My boys haven’t came back to there full size and have small hard pimples under nipples. A blood test done last month revealed hat my prolactin level was sitting at the top of the range bracket and my cortisol levels were considered high.

Here are my current stats!

Age 27
Weight 210lbs
Height 6”1
Body fat estaimate 18-20%

My responses are below:

Here is the cycle I want to start within a month.

Week 1-5 Dbol 60mg/day or 40mg still not sure.
Week 1-12 Test E 400mg/week
Week 1-10 Tren E 200mg/week
Week 1-14 HCG 500 iu***8217;s/week
Week 16-19 Nolva 50/50/50/50
Week 16-19 Clomid 40/40/20/20
Caber?!

Test and Tren will be pinned every Monday and Thursday. HCG will be pinned 2 times a week at 250 iu***8217;s each shot. My main goal here is to gain size and lose some body fat %. I***8217;m taking the HCG because I want the boys down there to operate normally during and after the cycle. I***8217;m adding arimidex because my last cycle gave me some pimples under my nipples that still hurt when touched. I***8217;ve been off for a year now and this will be my first time back on. Just have a few questions for you guys! Thanks!!!

1- I want my HPTA to get back as close to normal as possible after this cycle. What can I do to assure that happens? - See PCT comments. Your cycle looks well built to maximize chances of recovery. Your previous one with 750 EQ not so much.

2- I want to gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously. Is this cycle ok for that? - Ah.... the holy grail. At 20% bf you should be able to pull this off. The lower the fat gets, and the more fit you get, the harder this becomes.

3- I***8217;ve heard of Tren causing anxiety and that***8217;s the last thing I need. Am I better off sticking to a Test and Dbol cycle. - I think of Tren as causing anger, shortness of breath, and possibly troubles sleeping, and generally sweating like a pig. Keep your estrogen clamped down, that's job #1 if you decide to do it. Masteron can also help with moderating Tren sides, but at your body fat % really won't do anything else for you so most folks would say skip it until you are down near 10% bf. The caber would help with anxiety, but be careful - caber is not without substantial risks.

4- How does my PCT look? - Looks good to me, the pause is long enough, stopped Tren early, clomid and nolva looks good.

5- What***8217;s the most effective way to take my Dbol. I have 20mg tablets. - Dbol has a half life of something like 8 hours, so splitting it up is best. Roughly one every 8 hours would do the trick.

2016-1st cycle ever consisted of Dbol 50mg per day and sustanon 500mg per week.

2017- 2nd cycle consisted of Dbol 50mg per day, sustanon 750mg/week and EQ 750mg/week. Didn***8217;t recover so well after pct on this one. Still feel as if My boys haven***8217;t came back to there full size and have small hard pimples under nipples. A blood test done last month revealed hat my prolactin level was sitting at the top of the range bracket and my cortisol levels were considered high. - I suspect you didn't recover so well from this one because 750 EQ/wk takes a really really long time to clear your system. If you didn't wait long enough to start PCT there is a better than decent chance you emerged from PCT still suppressed. Your present cycle doesn't have this problem at all, you are taking weeks 13, 14, and 15 off then PCT'ing, which for 400 Test E is more than enough time to wait and clomid & nolva doses look good.

Everything you posted about as far as goals is diet dependent. Steroids do not get rid of fat. If you are concerned about anxiety, stay away from tren and possibly dbol too.

Tren does burn fat! Nectar of the gods! It's nutrient partitioning qualities are great.

Tren is given to cattle in order to increase lean mass and burn fat, and cows don't even lift :)

Last edited:
Test and Dbol is the Absolute Worst for Losing Fat while trying to gain Muscle.
You want an Oral that doesn't Aromatise like Dbol does.

So either Tbol or Anavar would be a Superior Choice, as Neither Aromatise.
So you won't get Bloated and have Blood Pressure Spikes, as is common on Dbol.

Then you need to get your Diet On-Point.
Preferably, you would be in a Caloric Deficit to help lose fat.
While the AAS will help to preserve and build Muscle............................... JP
P.S.
I would stay away from Tren if you have Issues with Anxiety, it will only make them Worse.
The Rest is OK.

Var or Tbol can be run at the same Dose, that you were going to run the Dbol at.

This is your first time with tren ?
I'd go with acetate, you dont know how you'll handle it and if you need to bail enanthate, would be a bad move.

It would be good to have caber on hand for your tren duration.
when does this start? have you done preblood works yet?

Hey brother, I decided to remove the tren completely. I’ll hold off till the future. I figure I can burn fat by sticking to a strict diet and upping my cardio. This is what I’m trying to get done now.

Week 1-6 Dbol 60mg/day
Week 1-12 Test E 600mg/week
Week 1-14 HCG 500 iu’s/week

Just a couple of questions.

My last cycle was over a year ago and consisted of sustanon at 750mg/week and eq at 750mg/week. Are the dosages in my new cycle good enough or would I have to up them to see results?

I don’t mind gaining some water weight with the dbol, I’ll be taking arimidex at 0.5 eod. Do I need to to take arimidex and hcg all the way up to week 14 just before I start my pct.

Also, can someone please lay out the perfect pct for this cycyle. Should I do both Nolva and chlomid.

It’s my first time using hcg. Do I have it down correctly?

Yup run ai and hcg up to pct.
Standard pct is
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

You can extend pct a week or two and drop clomid down to 25mgs per day the.last few weeks.

Back