Using growth hormone peptides at age 20

Juicer2222

Is there any reprocusions or any reason why I should not use growth hormone peptides cjc-1295 and ghrp-2? I would be running them along test prop, materson, and tren ace.

I honestly can't find any negative things about GH and nothing to do with age besides it being more useful as u age because ur natural levels go down.

I want to use them for enhanced fat loss for an upcoming show and to enhance recovery. I know at my age my natural growth will be pretty high but i would think with the peptides it would still increase substantially.

i've already done a couple aas cycles so im not sure what that did to my natural GH?

i dont want to mess up my body, so thats why im asking. but it sounds like the peptides will increase my natural production of GH, therefore after a few month cycle levels return to normal and on cycle levels are elevated but everything is good and i would still be producing GH unlike an aas cycle which shuts down ur natural test.

thats my understanding of it. I would like to hear some feedback from someone who actually knows a lot about the peptides and how they work and whatnot. I do plan to get bloodwork done soon to see where everything is at also. I havent decided if i will start the peptides first and then get the bloodwork done or not. If i did the test while using the peptides and my GH levels are extra high it will mean it worked, but what would the doctor say to me? lol.

good question, i hope you get some good feedback on this...i was considering peptides myself........

I've heard a ton of good things about them. Better eyesight, protects ur liver, good for joints and tendons.

stayed on gh for a year. off now... way more expensive than peptides and wondering what peeps thought about them????

how old r u rocko? and the guy that got me the peptides says they r just as good as actual hgh but way cheaper.

I would be running them along test prop, materson, and tren ace.

honestly i'd be more concerned with why you are running this at 20 years old.

but since this is your third cycle and you are obviously relying on gear for gains, i would say stick with the 'the more the merrier' approach you have taken thus far and go for it.

Can't hurt at this point.

i started writing a long response to defend myself for juicin so early. to keep it simple, ya it was probably dumb, but i wanted to grow. bbing is all i do. i honestly do not know another individual as dedicated, determined, and disciplined as me to tell u the truth. definately not saying im all high and mighty or anything, i know there are many others like me, probably on this forum, but i definately have not in person met someone like myself, besides pro bbers. and not that it makes much difference but ill be 21 soon.

so ya, whats done is done, now im trying to keep growing and making gains while still being safe about it. my natural levels do come back between cycles. So to get back on topic, im trying to learn about these growth peptides because like i said, all i have heard about them is good stuff. I appreciate the help in the pursuit to getting freaky huge.

I'm 25. Ran my first cycle of peptides for about 12 weeks, ran out of funds so I stopped. Ipamorelin/Mod GRF 100mcg x3 per day.

My joints felt more inflamed and sore, like GH users report when they are using "too much" GH. I used it primarily for joint relief, but had to drop down to 100mcg x2 so the pain would go away in my wrists and forearms mostly.

I did sleep *SO* much better on peptides. I liked that part the best. I was running Tren-E, and my sleep was fucked up to say the least. Upon the addition of the peptides, I was sleeping like a baby waking up maybe once per night to piss/get water, whereas before I would wake up like once per HOUR or two.

Didn't notice anything with my vision good or bad. Can't speak on that.

All in all, peptides are great if you can afford them. I would run them as long as I could afford them. Safer than GH in most cases, as they do not shut down endogenous GH production.

As far as sides, besides the joint pain I really didn't feel any other negative side effects. I would recommend my combo of Ipamorelin/Mod GF to someone who is looking for sleep and recovery aid. I can't speak on the peps that are better for growth per say, like GHRP6, as I have not tried them yet. I don't intend to either honestly. Ipamorelin is great because it doesn't cause hunger or potential prolactin issues.

My point was what are your goals. I've seen your pics, and although you have a good build, it takes more than that to be a Pro. And the chances of that are slim to none for the majority of the BBers out there.

If you're not looking to be a pro, you're causing major changes to the endocrine system at a very young age. Yes whats done is done, but that is no reason to just chalk it up and say fuck it.

And how do you know your normal levels come back in between cycles. Have you had BW done before and after each cycle?

Again, just trying to be the voice of reason here. Young guys have problems in this game because they don't think about consequences. They don't the experience under heavy iron to have strong tendons, etc and end up with bigger problems down the line because they have tunnel vision.

As for the peptides, there is no one that can answer that as they are so new and the evidence at this point is clearly speculation at this point. Only way to tell is to be the guinea pig like the rest of us old timers have.

I'm planning to get bloodwork done in about 2 weeks to see where I'm at. im just finishing post cycle therapy (pct) from my last cycle of test and eq. what do you think a doctor would say if my GH levels were super high from taking these peptides before getting the bloodwork done? I kinda want to take the peptides before the test though because then I will atleast see if it did boost my GH substantially.

I guess im worried about the doctor saying im injecting some kind of GH and then my insurance finds out and raises rates or drops me cause im doing illegal drugs or something. could that happen?

^^That could happen. Anything in your official medical record is fair game for the insurance companies. It will also have an effect on life insurance down the road as well as disability policies. That will follow you the rest of your life ie you will be paying for it (money).

At 20 i gave a shit about health ins or life ins. At this point it does play an important role. Keep that in mind.

Unless I saw clear and distinct possibility of signifcant financial gain that was exponentially more than I could make otherwise I would keep it real mellow man.

Everything has consequences one way ot the other. You will pay the piper.

How big are you man? put up a picture

I'm planning to get bloodwork done in about 2 weeks to see where I'm at. im just finishing pct from my last cycle of test and eq. what do you think a doctor would say if my GH levels were super high from taking these peptides before getting the bloodwork done? I kinda want to take the peptides before the test though because then I will atleast see if it did boost my GH substantially.

I guess im worried about the doctor saying im injecting some kind of GH and then my insurance finds out and raises rates or drops me cause im doing illegal drugs or something. could that happen?

so you haven't been getting blood work done to this point. so you don't know if you have actually recovered between your cycles. Which is what i thought. You're doing this all wrong. But its useless to try and reason with you.

As for GH, there is no test that i know of that will show any major increase in GH output.

after i finish my cycle, i do my pct, and then shortly after that i start feeling good again (not depressed like right after the cycle) and i start seeing natural gains. thats how I would assume my natural levels are back up. i wait till i feel good again naturally before jumping on the next cycle.

I thought on the blood test it said something about GH or maybe it was IGF?

Last edited:
GH testing would be a 24hr urinary "take-home"test i believe. I can vouch for GHRP-6 with CJC-1295 being the SHIT!! Freakin awesome combo!! ON cycle is supposed to be even more outstanding, I'll see soon.. Just got my last order confirmation from clients who I'm pooling together in on one massive supply, so I'll have my juice in hand next week(4months before my cycle is scheduled to begin!!) I'm so excited I could squeal like a lil school girl!! YEEEE!!lol

hey juicy, how do u know how much ghrp and cjc to take? the guy i got it from knows a guy who is a chemist or something who started his own peptide business, and im assuming he got the dosages from him. but my guy told me to take 175mcg of ghrp-2 and 80mcg of cjc-1295. and do that 2x a day.

im just trying to google and find resources that talk about the dosages and according to this Clinical Grade Peptides :: Growth Hormones the Facts it says ghrp-2 is more potent than 6 and also maybe increase cortisol and prolactin to the high normal range. so i guess i want to be careful not to use too much? and it looks like doses of 100mcg for the ghrp might be better?

i wish these were more widely used and studied. i hear good things but it sucks that they r so new.

looking at a couple more sites and forums, it looks like around 100mcg for each 3x a day would be "saturation".

Last edited:
You can get private bloodwork done btw...

And if your going to have a doc monitor you...spend a long time finding a "bro"like doc who could make sure he doesnt keep certain records. Its actually not impossible to find a doc who is willing to keep private, erasable records. Not everything HAS to go into the big system.

Or just marry a chic in the Military so you get Medical Insurance for life! hahaha

Or after its all said and done begin the long process of moving to Canada. Just make sure your actually worth something as a citizen(good work record, a degree of some sort, no criminal history) and then after your initial time is up you become part of their medical system.

How many years is it until their medical begins over you? Or is it 6 months? or 3 years?

Last edited:
hey juicy, how do u know how much ghrp and cjc to take? the guy i got it from knows a guy who is a chemist or something who started his own peptide business, and im assuming he got the dosages from him. but my guy told me to take 175mcg of ghrp-2 and 80mcg of cjc-1295. and do that 2x a day.

im just trying to google and find resources that talk about the dosages and according to this Clinical Grade Peptides :: Growth Hormones the Facts it says ghrp-2 is more potent than 6 and also maybe increase cortisol and prolactin to the high normal range. so i guess i want to be careful not to use too much? and it looks like doses of 100mcg for the ghrp might be better?

i wish these were more widely used and studied. i hear good things but it sucks that they r so new.

looking at a couple more sites and forums, it looks like around 100mcg for each 3x a day would be "saturation".

I had gotten some work done while using 100mcgs 3x/ed of GHRP-6 and 75mcgs 3x/ed CJC-1295. Nothing was alarming then so I continued as if all was G2G, even bumped my doses to 150mcgs-200mcgs GHRP-6 and 125mcgs CJC-1295 3x/ed.. NOW reaping adversity from it, don't fucking go over 100mcgs 3x/ed on either!! I'm awaiting cabaser and still can't decide if anything else should be employed concurrently with the dostinex dosage.. Either Nolva, torem or maybe even proviron. I can't decide, its a gyno case that letro failed to make a dent with

Back