using Guaiacol (super solvent) in an attempt to make oil based WNY

SprtNVolcoM

I'm using Guaiacol (super solvent) in an attempt to make oil based WNY. I've seen it done before, so I know its not impossible. I just wonder why so many people shy away from making it if it's doable. So I'll be trying my hand at it soon. I was hoping to contact someone more familiar with the process though; even someone who has a recipe. I have a few, but none call for Guaiacol ... which lead me to believe they probably doesn't work. With all the sources here, someone has got to know something about it.

Here's what I came up with yesturday ... a little suspension:
WINSTROLPIC.jpg

So pretty ... :D

Recipe used:
3% Peg400
3% BA
3% PS80
24% BB
Distilled Water

With all the talk about how trick Winstrol (winny) is I thought I was going to experience a couple crashes at least. I didnt experience anything of the sort. Cake walk ... which is (I assume) why no one talks about oil based WNY. lol. not so good for me. I really wana make this ork guys. If anyone has a recipe for oil based ... dont hesitate. Otherwise I'm going to end up using Basskiller's.

Thanks,
Sprt

I've found oil based wintrol to be a huge pain in the butt....here's what I used:
50mg/ml
2%BA
10%BB
20%Guaiacol*
100% EO (carrier)

*I found that much guaiacol to be unconfortable during and post inject. The bottom line I've come to on this stuff is to either a) stick to water based (or) b) use a lower amount of guaiacol with a lower concentration. I'm fairly certain you could get 25-30mg/ml with just the standard 2/20; BA/BB with EO as the carrier.

cheezy said:
Is injectable Winstrol (winny) that much better than oral that it is worth all the trouble?

my thoughts as well ive got enough zambons to run fro 6weeks plus 10g of whinny powder i think im just going to cap the shit and be done with it......whinny hurts like a SOB too.....

hardbody04 said:
my thoughts as well ive got enough zambons to run fro 6weeks plus 10g of whinny powder i think im just going to cap the shit and be done with it......whinny hurts like a SOB too.....
I hear that!!!

If it wasn't for others wanting the inject, I'd what I have left.

Sprt

Back