using IGF-1 / HGH off cycle

Max_max

Hi, just starting research regarding using IGF-1 or HGH while off cycle as I understand it is not a steroid therefore may be use between cycles.

Currently I am on a test 500mg deca 350mg per week cycle. I have just turned 50, would like to continue with the health benefits of steroids in the comming years but at lower levels once I have made some reasonable gains but would prefer to avoid ED and other side effects.

I am not considering dosages at this point just some basic advice if this is a direction I should be considering.

The gains you get from hgh won't rival those of aas. Hgh will promote fat loss at lower doses with increased mass coming from higher doses. There are myriad other benefits, but I'll let you research those. It should be run no less than 6 months either way and is WAY more expensive then the cycle you are running. It takes a while to work and, if you start now, it won't save the gains you would lose anyway from coming off cycle. I take hgh for the fat loss benefit and synergy it will give me on my next cycle (started hgh about 1.5 months ago).

Why not drop the deca and run a TRT dose of test, 150mg-200/wk? You shouldn't have any ED or side effects. What was your test level pre-cycle? Are you currently suffering side effects and ED?

I've no experience with lgf-1.

I think this is a squirrel :wackit:

Back