Using peptides to grow stronger and taller

Symbio

Hi everyone! I have been lurking this site for the past two months as this site offers people with great amounts of knowledge on peptides and their effects on the whole body,so my plan was to use Ipamorelin combined with modified grf(1-29),Igf-1 LR3 and some dietary supplements like Niacin,Melatonin,otc Estrogen blockers and of course healthy balanced diet and lots of exercise.Could this stack of peptides and supplements work?Does Ipamorelin and mod grf(1-29) GH pulse have any effect on the longitudinal bone growth,there are studies that show no effect on igf-1 levels after ipamorelin administration.My biggest concern is about igf-1 LR3 cause i dont know if it behaves the same way igf-1 does and what negative feedback loops it undergoes before exiting the system.
Here is the peptide administration routine:Igf-1 LR3 20mcg in the morning,Ipamorelin 100mcg+mod grf(1-29) 100mcg 3-5 times a day,melatonin+niacin pre bed.Igf-1 LR3 kinda scares me so might end up using ipamorelin and mod grf(1-29) alone as it has little to no side effects.I would like to hear your honest opinion on this ''experiment'' :)

Welcome Symbio, I like the idea of limiting the initial experience to IPA/mod Grf - expect zero strength and height gains from the usage of ghrp/ghrh products

Yeah i kinda figured that ghrp would be useless for growing taller even though they use sermorelin to treat kids with short stature which is a ghrh so my best option would be small doses of igf-1 lr3,peg mgf and anastrozole.Im 15 5'8'' 63 kilos ,went to endocronolog and my igf-1 levels were 454 ng/mL, hgh 0.05 or something testosterone 525 which i think is pretty low as i've had libido problems for a awhile...Also had little below norm thyroid levels even tho im not fat lol. wouldnt high doses of ipamorelin, mod grf(1-29) mimick a pituary tumor ? :)

Back