using the restroom 5+ times a day normal or not..?

goingtowin

Sorry kind of a gross topic but I've never really questioned it until now... (not talking about urinating)

According to my research "normal" is 1-3 times a day. Even for bodybuilders from what I've seen.

I go probably 3 times in the first couple of hours waking up. easily 5+ times a day.

I always thought it was normal because I eat a TON of food... but even reading forums everyons says they go 1-2 times a day.

How is that even possible? Eating 6 meals a day but only going 1-2 times a day? Where the hell would it all go then?

Again sorry if it's kind of gross but i'm wondering if I need to go see a doctor.. (they are solid by the way)

For Gods sake if your bowels are full as your bladder also it is normal. Urinating too frequently can be a sign of inflamed prostrate and this is common.

Get some flow max if doc says you are inflamed and that will help.

Get back with us and update after you see a doc.

For Gods sake if your bowels are full as your bladder also it is normal. Urinating too frequently can be a sign of inflamed prostrate and this is common.

Get some flow max if doc says you are inflamed and that will help.

Get back with us and update after you see a doc.

I'm not worrying about urinating too often I don't think I do at all.. I mean the other kind of using the restroom lol.

Listen guy gotta laugh :laugh: we're all big boys on here and can speak openly.

So what you are telling us is you have to take a shit, also know as moving your bowels too frequently , yes ?

If you have a good looking stool , no joke, and proper texture there isn't anything wrong. Also if you have control of your bowels this is a good thing.

How many calcified are you eating in a day?

I'm the same way. It's not unusual for me to have 3 bowel movements before 9am if I'm up at 6am. Only advice I can offer is don't strain too much...I've suffered from hemorrhoids occasionally and they are not fun.

is there any burning sensation when you piss?
whatever you do dont down your water intake, keep it high.

Some people have a lot of bowel movements per day and others have just a few per week. If the stool is normal looking in shape and color then it's okay. I go about 4 to 5 times per day. I eat a lot of fiber like oatmeal and salads every day.
Every individual is different when it comes to how often they have bowel movements.

Some people have a lot of bowel movements per day and others have just a few per week. If the stool is normal looking in shape and color then it's okay. I go about 4 to 5 times per day. I eat a lot of fiber like oatmeal and salads every day.
Every individual is different when it comes to how often they have bowel movements.
Anyone only shitting 3 times per week needs to eat real food. stop eating that processed shit and fast foods.
those who do shit 3 times per week are due for colon cancer in their future for sure.

Anyone only shitting 3 times per week needs to eat real food. stop eating that processed shit and fast foods.
those who do shit 3 times per week are due for colon cancer in their future for sure.

The faster that foods gets through you the better, the longer it stays in your bowels the more chance of bacterial infections etc. and fast food burgers are actually cow shit turned into paddies. If you read Gaelic in Ireland, Mcdonalds spelled backwards in Gaelic means, eat our shit. so you got that going for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry kind of a gross topic but I've never really questioned it until now... (not talking about urinating)

According to my research "normal" is 1-3 times a day. Even for bodybuilders from what I've seen.

I go probably 3 times in the first couple of hours waking up. easily 5+ times a day.

I always thought it was normal because I eat a TON of food... but even reading forums everyons says they go 1-2 times a day.

How is that even possible? Eating 6 meals a day but only going 1-2 times a day? Where the hell would it all go then?

Again sorry if it's kind of gross but i'm wondering if I need to go see a doctor.. (they are solid by the way)
All said and done, the more you sh*t the better, well, as long as its not projectiling itself.

Back