Using your protein powder! The World's Easiest Pancake

alissag

50 is Beautiful!
INGREDIENTS: 1 scoop flavored protein powder of your choice, water.

DIRECTIONS: Place protein powder in a bowl and add just enough water that the mixture has a consistency similar to pancake batter (it should be slightly lumpy). Pour the mixture onto a non-stick skillet on medium heat. Cook 1-2 minutes on each side.

These are a must try for a great Sunday breakfast!

Super easy recipe! I complicate it and add flour or oats, use Greek yogurt in place of some water and milk and add some cinnamon, vanilla extract, raspberries and blueberries or bananas. Sometimes it's too much and I don't have the time so I will def be trying this recipe out in the mornings. Thanks!:)

Super easy recipe! I complicate it and add flour or oats, use Greek yogurt in place of some water and milk and add some cinnamon, vanilla extract, raspberries and blueberries or bananas. Sometimes it's too much and I don't have the time so I will def be trying this recipe out in the mornings. Thanks!:)

You are most welcome. I enjoy sharing my recipes. :) I love adding fruits like apples and cinnamon, all the above! Even bananas and mini chocolate chips. I've been trying to think of a way to incorporate bacon. :)~~

You are most welcome. I enjoy sharing my recipes. :) I love adding fruits like apples and cinnamon, all the above! Even bananas and mini chocolate chips. I've been trying to think of a way to incorporate bacon. :)~~

Oh wow you're talking to the right man then! I love bacon lol. My uncle is a chef so ill ask him for tips on how to incorporate bacon. I'll fill you in on my findings haha. I love to cook and try new foods so any recipes you feel like sharing will be most appreciated. One thing I don't eat is cheese in any way shape, or form so any in without that ingredient :p. thanks again!

This is pure genius! I will definitely be trying this Sunday morning. If I'm not in too big of a hurry to eat them, I'll take a picture and throw it up here.

Just to rub it in, I just found out a new guy that started working with us (office environment) was a chef who worked in michelin star restaurants all over the world. Talk about a change of scenery. From the stove to a computer screen! I've been pestering him ever since I found out and he's been giving me some very useful tips when it comes to turning bland food that we eat every day into some tasty stuff. If I get some good bodybuilding recipes I'll post them in the nutrition section. I don't want to hassle him too much and burn my bridges!

ALISSAG <> Do you have any concern about protein degradation from the cooking process? I'm not suggesting it does, but I am curious as to if the protein breaks down from the heat.

Back