Using your protein powder! The World's Easiest Pancake

Wow, I've been making these since the 8th grade. Was a big health nut in my early teens and always did healthy foods in Home Ec class. I'll have to try some of these other recommended recipes. :)

Grind up 1/4c of oats in a food processor/blender. Add 1sc protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb vanilla) and 1/4tsp baking powder and give it another whirl. Add 2 egg whites and 1/2 a banana and blend. Cook like regular pancakes. I have also used a chopped up apple and a dash of cinnamon in place of the banana. Or, omit the banana, and add 1/2tsp water, then stir in blueberries and cook. Soooo good. You're welcome.

Grind up 1/4c of oats in a food processor/blender. Add 1sc protein powder (I use Isopure Zero Carb vanilla) and 1/4tsp baking powder and give it another whirl. Add 2 egg whites and 1/2 a banana and blend. Cook like regular pancakes. I have also used a chopped up apple and a dash of cinnamon in place of the banana. Or, omit the banana, and add 1/2tsp water, then stir in blueberries and cook. Soooo good. You're welcome.

Good one! Mix up a big batch when your home with nothing to do. Then freeze them and when you want a snack pop em in the toaster. Or take them with you on the road or to work or the gym and they will defrost.

Back