USPS sending money

Ifrit

I was asked to send money through USPS with delivery confirmation. I have only used western union so does anyone know how to send this way and if it is any different?

Usps is the united states postal service.so i think that means you mail them cash.Delivery conformation they have to sign for it.which is your prof delivery was made.

Well the guy I am talking to said neither of us had to sign for anything so that sounds weird.

Ifrit said:
Well the guy I am talking to said neither of us had to sign for anything so that sounds weird.

USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation will never require a signature..Delivery Confirmation slips are green look around your P.O. Make sure you hide the money real well..try putting it in a magazine or happy birthday card..

i put mine in a bubble pack and inside that i wrap it in something else then put it in the priority mail envelope-- the object is to make it seem like its not money-[[[make sense?]]] there are some very untrust worthy fuckers working for the post office so if they think its money--its gone

get your green con # slip-- fill it out--they attach it to your parcel and give you your slip with # on it--

email your guy the #--he will beable to track it --proves you sent it bro

WU costs more. As others said USPS "Priority Mail" with delivery conf does NOT require signature.

USPS Express does require signature UNLESS you mark the "Waive the Signature" box.

Ifrit said:
Is there any reason to not just use Western Union? It seems alot easier.

Don't worry Ifrit I have used this method many times, it is very common. You don't have to sign for it unless you specify delivery confirmation w/signature, otherwise there will be no need to sign for the pack.;)

Unfortunately many sources only accept USPS but if he accepts Fed-ex or UPS I would rather go that route. I like the fact that I can track every step my pkg "grand-mothers cookies" take!:)

Personally I would rather use Priority mail as it costs $4 and WU costs around $40-$50. Also once you build a rep with that source after a while he will probably start sending your pack the day that you send him the DC#

Champ

Champ said:
Personally I would rather use Priority mail as it costs $4 and WU costs around $40-$50. Also once you build a rep with that source after a while he will probably start sending your pack the day that you send him the DC#

Champ

Very True, I prefer this method also.

Back