various d-bols

Lilarnold

My source has mentioned other possible d-bols that I could use for my second cycle orange 50mg ones, I think my source said they were from Russia. What I know: Thai Pinkies characteristics and that revorvit B liquid sucks. What are your thoughts on the other popular d-bols and is there a blue tabbed d-bol?:confused: :dunno:

The orange ones that are 50 mgs are almost certainly IP's. They should be pretty cheap and effective. I imagine you'd get a better effect with the thais at an equal dose, even though they'll cost you a lot more. Good luck.

Lilarnold said:
My source has mentioned other possible d-bols that I could use for my second cycle orange 50mg ones, I think my source said they were from Russia. What I know: Thai Pinkies characteristics and that revorvit B liquid sucks. What are your thoughts on the other popular d-bols and is there a blue tabbed d-bol?:confused: :dunno:

Naposims and thai's are great. As far a reforvit b sucking, you are wrong bro. Plenty of people love it. The orange dbol you speak of are most likely ip from china not russia. Don't waste you $$$.

50mg. orange=Ip, don't waste your money!
25mg. Reforvit b tabs=pretty good stuff, you will get good results!
10mg. Body Research Danabols= Damn good stuff, great results!
5mg. Thais or Naposims= may only be 5mg, but as far as results, these two are the best d-bol out there, the pumps off these are unreal! Personally I would go with the Thais or Naps!!!!

I was happy w/ Reforvoit-B tabs but for next time I go w/ naps as I hear very good things about them

What do the pink thai's taste like? I've hear you can't crush them with your finger like a sugar pill, and they are a little bitter. Is this right?

what do you think about the 50ml bottles of reforvit B liquid? my training partner squirts the liquid into empty capsules instead of shooting it?

BUFFDAWG10 said:
50mg. orange=Ip, don't waste your money!
25mg. Reforvit b tabs=pretty good stuff, you will get good results!
10mg. Body Research Danabols= Damn good stuff, great results!
5mg. Thais or Naposims= may only be 5mg, but as far as results, these two are the best d-bol out there, the pumps off these are unreal! Personally I would go with the Thais or Naps!!!!

What about Methandrostenolone 10 mg tab; Ttokkyo Labs?? I got great results off these! :p

Bianabol, naps, russian akrikhin, russian generics are my favorites, thais are also real good. I did not care for the loeffler ref-b 25mg tabs.

gbb

Back