Pill Mix up and TRT blood test

theslice

Strange question and situation I find myself in. I stated a 4 week Tbol cycle a few days ago in addition to my prescribed Nibedo TRT. I have a blood test tomorrow and en endo appointment next week. All is fine because T-Bol wont effect my levels that are being checked Serum T and E2 (As I understand it)

Now I had two bottles of the tablets and left one of them in my locker at work, after my workout tonight I cracked open the second bottle, took another 3 tabs but after I swallowed the tabs I looked down and realised these were a different colour from what i'd been taking. I was on the phone at the time so wasn't paying attentions. After looking at some other posts from others who have used the lab, I am pretty sure that the 3 tabs I just took were 5mg D-Bol and not the Tbol I have been taking. As D-Bol aromatises to E2 quickly is this likely to effect my blood work or do you think I will be ok given the short half life and the fact that it was a one off?

Dbol half life is short, but the aromatization and estrogen from it will linger for days. I'd take .5mg of Adex (or whatever your using for an AI) right now

yea i agree.. though .5mg adex might be too much and show you have crashed e2 levels.. .25mg should be enough

My E2 is already almost non existent, despite being on trt its <14 - I pushed the appointment out for a few weeks just to be on the safe side anyway. cheers for the advice

Back