Vegan pro needed! Vegan DIET from night to afternoon(training days)

GrandBeard

JuniorBB
Hello,
So iv’e been doing research on the vegan based diet athletes. My conclusion is that animal based protein will reduce your blood flow for at least 6 hours intake. Because of this those 6h hours our performance is reduced by around 20%.
Im not a vegan fan but “hey”, some scientific facts can’t be just thrown in the bin.
I can’t totally stop with animal based protein as its my main protein source. But I can easily swipe the animal protein intake from morning until afternoon.(At least on training days).
Do we have any vegan in here who wants to share his experience as a vegan?
Someone that have tried a vegan based diet?
Or maybe someone that has studied vegan diet with performance?

Would really like to see sides/benefits, if mass drops or grow etc.

Thanks!

One thing I've come to realize is that many ideas and diets are borderline and not necessarily some type of actual factual process like we are all some specific make and model. We are not all Chevy 350 engines attached to some specific engine type shit. We are all very different.

None necessarily proper or standardized.

I have actual problems with my stomach/intenstines/shitting if I keep carbohydrates high and also by pushing protien intakes to high. I tend to have the best recovery, feeling of hunger, feeling of health, psychological feeling and other things pushing higher plant food and fat intake from meat and vegetables as well as fruit.

By all means try it out and see. Report back for us here for info. Keep it varied if possible.

Im still researching. Then I have to plan my meals to reach all the necessary nutritions .
I will try it out and come back but this will take a long time to be able to come with a good conclusion thats why I made this thread, to see if anyone is vegan based.

I really recommend eating any type of and as many types of non-meat things. Fruits, veggies, different breads, flours, types of noodles, rice, peanutbutter ect.

My family is actually working on lowering the volume of meat we eat. Definitely not becoming vegetarians or vegans but lowering the volume of meat.

I really recommend eating any type of and as many types of non-meat things. Fruits, veggies, different breads, flours, types of noodles, rice, peanutbutter ect.

My family is actually working on lowering the volume of meat we eat. Definitely not becoming vegetarians or vegans but lowering the volume of meat.

everything in moderation as the good book says. I mix it up well throughout the week to eat diferent types of meats, beef, pork, turkey (my fav) and lots and lots of vegetables and water.
no junk food whatsoever, (maybe friday night for movie night) but otherwise as clean as a virgins honey hole.
the more natural the diet the better i feel, as the term you are what you eat is soooo true. I know guys that eat fast food all day and night and man, they look like shit, and they also feel like shit and take all types of meds for this and that just to feel better.
not me man, i keep it as real as i can and stay true to my stomach.

Please don't reply stupid/idiotic reply***8217;s!
sorry Boss but its freking true. Just try it.
I dated a vegetarian lady when i lived in Brasil last summer and i was a full on meat eater, and after a week with her i was only eating vegetarian crap just to keep her happy. saved alot of money too since i wasnt ordering steak for each meal.
i did feel better though and could of lost a ton of weight if i wasnt pounding a case of beer and caipirinas a day since i was on a 3 month holiday. I also took better constitutionals due to all that fiber and now only do it when im off cycle.

Im still researching. Then I have to plan my meals to reach all the necessary nutritions .
I will try it out and come back but this will take a long time to be able to come with a good conclusion thats why I made this thread, to see if anyone is vegan based.
there was a Mod here a while back, JuicedPorkchop i think was his name, someone correct me if im wrong about his name, cant remember. anyway he was full on cycle and vegetarian and did well. I think he also competed and was tops in his division.

Last edited:
there was a Mod here a while back, JuicedPorkchop i think was his name, someone correct me if im wrong about his name, cant remember. anyway he was full on cycle and vegetarian and did well. I think he also competed and was tops in his division.

maybe his vegetarian diet finally got to him...

Trading in one's man-card is necessary, if a man wants to go vegan.

Seriously, I'd rather be accused of being a flaming homosexual, than a vegan. Wait, I take that back. I just looked up synonyms for male vegan, and flaming homosexual was first on the list.

Trading in one's man-card is necessary, if a man wants to go vegan.

Seriously, I'd rather be accused of being a flaming homosexual, than a vegan. Wait, I take that back. I just looked up synonyms for male vegan, and flaming homosexual was first on the list.

lol Being a vegan around my way is unheard of.

Yeah thats the same reason i was thinking to do it. But it doesn't work for me. I reduced the meat and cow milk intake thought and try to eat more vegetarian meals.

Back