Victor Conte Says Half of Baseball Using Anabolic Steroids

Means 50% admit and the rest lying.

??????????????????????????

^^^^ Correct

I know some pro players and VERY FEW are not on. We have had many threads about our thoughts on this so I will hold my comments on why it should be OK to do it.

Everyone is on. I can't believe people still bother questioning this, it's fucking absurd... imbeciles.

I havent watched baseball since gwire, sosa and bonds had their smash fest. Its not entertaining anymore

What kills me, is that they are going after baseball players like theyre on a witch hunt. You don't see football players going through this crap. I realize that there are plenty of baseball players taking AAS. However, it is a sport that doesn't require as much brute strength as football. I grew up with a guy who was drafted to the MLB in the first round. This guy was destroying the ball and had scouts looking at him in frickin Little League. Some people are just naturally gifted. I don't know if he ever took steroids but Im pretty sure he didn't need to.

i played minor league for a year before i destroyed my arm. and it seemed like i was the only one that didnt use aas. till now =]

The general sports audience is blind when it comes to AAS use. It's obvious to us because we know what to look for. I always hear sports fans say shit like "well they workout VERY hard." or "they're just very gifted." or some other bullshit like that. It's pretty funny. I'm not sure if people know the guys juice and don't want to acknowledge it or are just downright delusional.

The general sports audience is blind when it comes to AAS use. It's obvious to us because we know what to look for. I always hear sports fans say shit like "well they workout VERY hard." or "they're just very gifted." or some other bullshit like that. It's pretty funny. I'm not sure if people know the guys juice and don't want to acknowledge it or are just downright delusional.

i dont know if youve ever played sports but you make it seem like aas make you superman at all sports. those guys are gifted as hell and work their ass off to get where they are. ive never heard of an ordanary guy doiing aas and after, being able the bat against a proffesional pitcher.

i dont know if youve ever played sports but you make it seem like aas make you superman at all sports. those guys are gifted as hell and work their ass off to get where they are. ive never heard of an ordanary guy doiing aas and after, being able the bat against a proffesional pitcher.
I was talking about some of the guys' size/power. I played baseball through high school and yes, it is a very technical sport that requires a lot of athleticism, no question about that. I was just pointing out that a lot of sports fans don't know the difference between AAS power and natural power. I know they work their asses off; not trying to downplay their hard work or anything.

Back